1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever.

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by impolyt_one, Jan 7, 2011.

1. Razele

Razele Senior member

I have something for summer wear coming out tomorrow. [​IMG] A couple Bombers tomorrow too, maybe. I don't know Bombers float your boat, but I think they'd look good on you. A bit of a changeup
    Damn cannot wait [​IMG]

2. slack tide

slack tide Senior member

I have something for summer wear coming out tomorrow. [​IMG] A couple Bombers tomorrow too, maybe. I don't know Bombers float your boat, but I think they'd look good on you. A bit of a changeup
    [​IMG] Think my first ToJ will wind up being Canvas (if i read some earlier posts correctly with re; to fabric). I want to get my order in with the first batch! I've been talking a lot but think it's now time assuming I like one of the summer wears and/or canvas flight jackets. (edit; im saying "flight jackets" like i know whats coming up, but I have no clue let the record show..I don't even know if a jacket will be released in canvas). -with bated breath i await ye releases (n/h).

3. Ivwri

Ivwri Senior member

Just discovered your company after lurking on the forums for a bit. Looking forward to your summer wear as I might finally be able to justify getting some ToJ for my wardrobe :). Think I might order that Seabag as well.

4. tonio028

tonio028 Senior member

Alright, so I was away for a while, but a few days after my return I received a lovely package containing some ToJ whiskey. Fit is just what I was looking for and the color and texture of the leather is really nice. After trying out two other bombers, I finally got that leather in a color that I can wear with just about everything in my wardrobe. Thanks for the communication and holding onto that until I got back in the country, Drew, much apprecaited and great stuff as always. Pics to come.

On another note, the baseball jackets are looking good, love the grey color. And although I'm playing catch up, am I hearing a return of the suede harrington? [​IMG]

5. mreggen

mreggen Senior member

Think I might order that Seabag as well.
    A friend of mine ordered the seabag. He recently got an email with a refund saying not enough people ordered it, so it wont get made [​IMG]

6. Ivwri

Ivwri Senior member

A friend of mine ordered the seabag. He recently got an email with a refund saying not enough people ordered it, so it wont get made [​IMG]
    Noooooo! :-(.

7. snowmanxl

snowmanxl Senior member

yeah, aeglus has the only one.

this is a one of one, which means the homie that is rappin' has the only one, none before it none to come
    / butchered jay z quote
    BAWSE

8. jslade

jslade Senior member

Alright, so I was away for a while, but a few days after my return I received a lovely package containing some ToJ whiskey. Fit is just what I was looking for and the color and texture of the leather is really nice. After trying out two other bombers, I finally got that leather in a color that I can wear with just about everything in my wardrobe. Thanks for the communication and holding onto that until I got back in the country, Drew, much apprecaited and great stuff as always. Pics to come.

On another note, the baseball jackets are looking good, love the grey color. And although I'm playing catch up, am I hearing a return of the suede harrington? [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Where are the pictures, tonio?!

9. brad-t

brad-t Senior member

there's a character in Kamen Rider OOO that wears a jacket that looks like a neon-green ToJ DR, dangly zips and all [​IMG]

10. impolyt_one

impolyt_one Senior member

slime green TOJ 2010 DR > dmash's opinion

11. dmash

dmash Senior member

slime green TOJ 2010 DR > dmash's opinion

horrible taste [​IMG]

12. impolyt_one

I'm going out to work now, gotta pick up the last parts for the Anniversary model jacket samples, got a few leathers to send out, and then I'm gonna take fit pics of (and bring home) some new designs. Should be very good, from what I've seen so far of them.

13. impolyt_one

horrible taste [​IMG]

question the kamen rider and you will get hadouken'ed. that is all.

14. dmash

dmash Senior member

question the kamen rider and you will get hadouken'ed. that is all.

man that was a great game

15. brad-t

brad-t Senior member

question the kamen rider and you will get rider kicked

ftfy

16. aeglus

aeglus Senior member Dubiously Honored

Alright, so I was away for a while, but a few days after my return I received a lovely package containing some ToJ whiskey.

I misread this and thought drew started making alcohol

17. reedobandito

reedobandito Senior member

Hey guys, never bought TOJ before, but I've been on a desperate search for the perfect white OCBD. Anyone have experience with TOJ's? How to size, quality of fabric, etc? Thanks!

18. Vicarius

Vicarius Well-Known Member

I have a couple TOJ shirts. They fit tts; I'm a 50 and L fits me perfectly. Quality is nice, the buttons are really chunky and add some nice character. They're quite slim, I usually have to get shirts taken in in the waist/back so they don't look like tents, but haven't really felt the need to with TOJ shirts. A couple things worth noting:
    - IMO, the shoulders ride kinda high (which I don't mind at all)
    - the forearms are very slim, which means rolling them up is, well, almost impossible for me at least. ymmv.

19. impolyt_one

I got a couple new bombers to put up, including an update of the basic bomber we always make, so the core trifecta of TOJ's (DR, Moto, and Bomber) are about to reach 2011 spec. And man, these things look good. Really good, they look official.

20. wootx

wootx Senior member