1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever.

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by impolyt_one, Jan 7, 2011.

1. impolyt_one

impolyt_one Senior member

All those US residents in favor of AR_Six starting an IRS/Tax avoidance thread, say I.
    I and not in my thread, please. This thread is for discussion on TOJ items, not my taxes. Do you guys talk about taxes with other people who make your clothes? [​IMG]

2. brad-t

brad-t Senior member

3. ahjota

ahjota Senior member

On topic.

Got my second bomber in the mail today. Much better fit in the shoulders and sleeves than my first one. Thank you guys for your patience and help.

Already planning on something in a tan or mid-to-light grey suede; just want to see what other designs are coming out.

4. CBrown85

CBrown85 Senior member

do you regularly avoid financial advice from lawyers who are trying to save you money? just seems weird to ne you won't hear him out, especially since it raises your prices Whatev do as you will
    It obviously makes no difference, but I'd feel more comfortable actually talking to a guy rather than some dood on an internet forum. I'm sure they've got something going on now on e-mail or pm that would build a more trustworthy relationship. I'd just be nervous about the whole thing, especially when it's about tax/money, that's all. edit: Someone pin the thread.

5. brad-t

brad-t Senior member

nvm then haha

6. Odd I/O

Odd I/O Senior member

Do the new prices still apply if you use a payment other than PayPal?

7. willy cheesesteak

willy cheesesteak Senior member

And for the people who need more pics, here's the unofficial gallery for product shots, customer fit pics, reviews below each photo(if they did one), and miscellaneous ToJ goodness: https://toj.pixi.me/

8. impolyt_one

impolyt_one Senior member

Thanks willy, I forgot to have that in the first post, I appreciate it and will edit it in.

Also, I think I want to start having a little more moderation in this thread from now on, I want to keep the derailments to a minimum and focus on meaningful discussion on the clothing. If your post disappears, I probably have asked to have it deleted because it wasn't pertinent to the discussion of TOJ clothes, and if I don't answer a question, assume that I don't want to answer it. That mainly refers to the two or three times a month people ask me silly questions about zippers, or things I'm not planning on making.

9. Razele

Razele Senior member

Awesome idea ^

I need a grey lamb suede bomber and a blacked out duffle [​IMG]

Need TOJ Leather Goods & Bags in 2011 too

10. skeleton

skeleton Well-Known Member

i want to thank toj guys for their patience. i know that i have been a difficult customer
    Need TOJ Leather Goods & Bags in 2011 too
    yeah, and maybe scarves too?

11. eternaldrake

eternaldrake Senior member

cant wait for new leather styles im ready to throw more money at you

12. gw22

gw22 Member

Are the bombers going to be available with the fuzzy collar
    Answers please??? [​IMG]

13. ahjota

ahjota Senior member

Answers please??? [​IMG]

^ I would think so. The one I received yesterday came with the shearling collar.

14. about11oclock

about11oclock Senior member

Disguised brag post ^.

15. ltb

ltb Senior member

eagerly anticipating my peacoat delivery. today or monday...

16. skeleton

skeleton Well-Known Member

^ I would think so. The one I received yesterday came with the shearling collar.
    hopefully you are right. the shearling collar was a big part of my decision.

17. Vicarius

Vicarius Well-Known Member

18. ranker

ranker Senior member

http://jjjjound.com/

Looks like ToJ finally made this site. The chesterfield made it. Pretty cool ToJ

19. brad-t

brad-t Senior member

http://jjjjound.com/

Looks like ToJ finally made this site. The chesterfield made it. Pretty cool ToJ

awesome, toj made it on a site that just posts pics with no descriptions or linkbacks. finally made it to the big time drew

20. ranker

ranker Senior member

awesome, toj made it on a site that just posts pics with no descriptions or linkbacks. finally made it to the big time drew

Lol. Just happens to be my favorite blog, that's all. I get childishly giddy whenever I see ToJ in the wild or in print. Don't mind me =)