1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever.

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by impolyt_one, Jan 7, 2011.

1. Alexlude

Alexlude Senior member

nvm, saw answer prev. page

2. Arethusa

Arethusa Senior member

3. omgcookielol

omgcookielol Senior member

Henry, from the TOJ gallery:

[​IMG]

I'd love to throw in some raw black denim and a gray ocbd personally, but
    [​IMG]

4. uNiCoRnPriNcEsSx

uNiCoRnPriNcEsSx Senior member

A few weeks from now, I think the 20th or 21st. I want to have a TOJ meetup in LA around then I think Monday or Tuesday night. I have a day to grab a fine meal or two, have a drink, smoke a little (I'm getting old and have a plane to catch somewhere so no burning bricks [​IMG]) hang out with some KAGs?

Down. If my motorcycle isn't up by them I'll commandeer a car somewhere.

I'm pretty excited, I start flowing on a theme and the little detailing and stuff comes to me on the spot. I gotta get a TOJ myself, cause I'm seeing my mom and dad for the first time in 3 years and they've never seen a TOJ piece live [​IMG]

Which one? BCDR?

5. wj4

wj4 Senior member

I hope that people post up more pictures of the baseball jacket sooner than later since the first batch shipped.

6. wj4

wj4 Senior member

PS Drew, The raffle should take place soon, right? [​IMG] I went to the temple today to get blessed for it.

7. willy cheesesteak

willy cheesesteak Senior member

8. wj4

wj4 Senior member

about11oclock has some good pics.
    I saw those pics on the unofficial site. Boy, the picture that shows the lining is really sweet.

Size 48 should go quickly. Anyone that's around 5'10''-5'11'' at 160-175 lbs should be able to fit nicely into it.

9. omgcookielol

I saw those pics on the unofficial site. Boy, the picture that shows the lining is really sweet.

Size 48 should go quickly. Anyone that's around 5'10''-5'11'' at 160-175 lbs should be able to fit nicely into it.

The lining is so fucking sweet.
    I'd pick it up, but I'm not big on beige. [​IMG]

10. wj4

wj4 Senior member

The lining is so fucking sweet.
    I'd pick it up, but I'm not big on beige. [​IMG]

The color is sweet and I think pretty versatile too. If I didn't have a camel peacoat and whiskey bomber, I'd pick up that color. This is why I went with the grey instead for baseball.

11. omgcookielol

The color is sweet and I think pretty versatile too. If I didn't have a camel peacoat and whiskey bomber, I'd pick up that color. This is why I went with the grey instead for baseball.
    No doubt it's a sweet color. I meant that it just doesn't suit me personally. [​IMG]

I really like the bball jacket, but I'm thinking I might get more wear out of a black suede or calf MA-1.

12. Alexlude

Alexlude Senior member

pics of the grey?

13. rky

rky Member

Is a CPO included in the upcoming shirting?

14. wj4

wj4 Senior member

15. dibango

dibango Senior member

Where's the raffle video at?

16. ceoceo

ceoceo Senior member

First post, hooray! So I hear its a blasphemy to wear brown leather boots with a black leather jacket, something a fashion-unconscious monsters would do. I am thinking about getting a pair of brown leather boots and is it THAT bad to match the two colors?[​IMG]

17. impolyt_one

impolyt_one Senior member

It'd probably be better to get a brown leather jacket in that case. Can't win them all, unless you wear all black.

18. ceoceo

ceoceo Senior member

^ You mean black boots? Nah I just cant help getting tickled when I think of myself wearing black boots.[​IMG] Any recommendations on black/ other matching colors sneakers for black?

19. GraphicNovelty

GraphicNovelty Senior member

You can wear brown boots with a black leather jacket. Just wear it with blue denimz. Haters gonna hate.

20. notwithit

notwithit Senior member

^ You mean black boots? Nah I just cant help getting tickled when I think of myself wearing black boots.[​IMG]

Not sure I understand what's so ticklish about wearing black boots. They're just boots that happen to be black.

Any recommendations on black/ other matching colors sneakers for black?

Grey? Oxblood?