• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever.

Reaction score
Could someone with a Wool Suiting MA-1 advise on the fit when buying stock size? They seem to run slim so not sure whether to get my regular 48 or size up to 50.

What size are you normally in outerwear? Height and weight?

Spaghettimatt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ordered an oxblood MDR but now considering switching to black calf. Anyone with oxblood able to weigh in on it v. standard black? Undecided.

BEAR JEW

Reaction score

+1

Too many cats on here thin TOJ is a religion.

still waiting 35 weeks for my TOJ0 stock 48.

Damn they messed up bad. I can't wait to see the toj fanbois try to spin this one...

Just about at 10 months of waiting now with no end in sight. I was told 5 months when I ordered...

we may never get our jackets to be honest...

I hope you get your jacket man...who knows though...

We are never getting our jackets. Drew doesn't even post to this website anymore unless its to talk about the restaurant.

Nah drew is a snake

Agreed. These people are total frauds and terrible human beings. No one is getting their jacket.

Who says he came to toj for something unique?? If you are okay with getting robbed of 3k then fine, but you're also a buffoon. Remember that.

PM me if looking to sell your spot for a TOJ0 or suiting wool ma 1

l o l dis *******

i hope @impolyt_one + @mrchariybrown refund u and blacklist u

stevent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Got an A2 from B&S

My old one had placket plus suede name patch, this one has neither. On the black I actually think it looks quite sleek, would have both on brown though

drmmr

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Stock 50 or 52, depending on desired fit.

5'8 150-155lbs, went with 48 with 46 lengths. If you plan to layer for fall/winter, go 52 I guess.

Wool MA-1 is very underrated, imo.

Last edited:

Imyouricecreamman

Reaction score
Looks great. What size is it?

Got an A2 from B&S

My old one had placket plus suede name patch, this one has neither. On the black I actually think it looks quite sleek, would have both on brown though

BluePlateKing

Reaction score

I agree with drmmr, definitely 50, maybe even 52. Lengths should probably 50 for body and arms, unless you got t-rex arms.

Sweet, thanks.
Do you know how the MA1 fits compared to the TOJ0 by chance? I imagined they'd be similar, I've ordered a 48 TOJ0.

dvskei

Reaction score
so, any speculation on whether orders remaining will take longer than the recent deliveries (1 year) or less?

MauriSSio

Reaction score

so, any speculation on whether orders remaining will take longer than the recent deliveries (1 year) or less?
I'm interested in this as well. Should be faster but who knows maybe there will be another quiet period. I sure hope not.

ktown

Reaction score
Considering that June orders aren't even done yet, I wouldn't bet on it.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads