1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever.

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by impolyt_one, Jan 7, 2011.

1. seabrass

seabrass Well-Known Member

time is money, man.

2. zissou

zissou Senior member

Lulllzzzzzz. We'd pay the same amount for a jacket, except 15% would go to you? I hope you are joking.

3. LA Guy

LA Guy Opposite Santa Staff Member Admin Moderator

I lol'ed twice. Now, GIVING away your coupon would be a true act of altruism. Not only are you out money, but you have helped someone else save money with no hope for return. I suggest everyone try it occasionally, if for no other reason than that it feels good.

Thanks guys.

4 people like this.
  4. hoodog

hoodog Senior member

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Not sure if serious.

"At cost" = for free, since you got the coupon for free from Falcon?

Last edited: Sep 17, 2015
  5. eirs

eirs Member

Ordered 2nd, got it 17th. so two weeks. My DR2 is goatskin so I'm assuming it'll look better within time. Very soft and grainy I like it.

Last edited: Sep 17, 2015
  6. masshi

masshi Senior member

their a-2 is offered with a full placket too

:(

7. barramundi

barramundi Senior member

@nicelynice Could you provide us with any information on the new restaurant (i.e. contact info, name, etc.)?

8. Find Finn

Find Finn Senior member

You mean Facebook page to spam. ;)

1 person likes this.
  9. vedarcrew

vedarcrew Senior member

Seems like we'll be passing through September without anything. Fuck you paypal bank draft.

10. reallypeacedoff

reallypeacedoff Senior member

You mean FU Drew!

1 person likes this.
  11. ricepick

ricepick Active Member

A had a dream last night...

It would be such a shame if someone broke into one of his cars and hid kim chi under the floor mats and shoved a whole fuck load of Gochujang into every crevasse of his vehicle. Actually just smear it in every single fucking place imaginable. Then maybe break into his apartment and take every article of clothing he has and burning it in a dumpster. Throw his hearing aids into the microwave for 10 minutes. Hack his identity and make him a child offender and send him off to a North Korean work camp. Sure as hell you won't get your jackets, but man justice served on a korean grill. Sizzle sizzle MF.

12. cutemelon

cutemelon Senior member

some one posted this on my old submission to reddit "the rise and fall of TOJ Temple of Jawnz"

"
    drew keith has opened a chicken and champagne (?) bar with his girlfriend called "sams hot chicken" at 63-43 itaewon, seoul, korea.
    you can follow the progress on his girlfriends instagram @catril
    she knows not to show drews face online but it is very easy to pick up the trail if you can read korean or look on friends accounts (like @closer21)
    he will likely claim otherwise - but everyone local knows it.
    note i do not have a personal beef with anyone here - just wanted to blow the whistle on someone who has clearly stolen money from lots of people and has absolutely no plan on paying it back.

"

havn't looked into it, but thought you guys would like to know

4 people like this.
  13. SuperFamicom

SuperFamicom Well-Known Member

14. binsed

binsed Member

Interesting. I believe his 'gf's' instagram is @catail, not @catril
    She actually has some online presence - she has authored some books.
    Not sure if I should post whatever I found out.
    Or if anyone is interested PM me.

1 person likes this.
  15. Two Shoes

Two Shoes Senior member

I say post it. I'm curious. If Drew refuses to communicate through official channels then I say it's fair game to try to get a hold of him and put pressure on him by any legal means.

16. Two Shoes

Two Shoes Senior member

Also, this guy @closer21 is the Editor in Chief of the Huffington Post in Korea and appears to be friends with Drew and Drew's gf.

1 person likes this.
  17. Foxhound

Foxhound Senior member

Can someone please give me an update on the last couple of months? Have we had to do anything to the spreadsheet at all, and are any jackets going out?

18. ghdvfddzgzdzg

ghdvfddzgzdzg Senior member

No new spreadsheet stuff, and drew stopped updating his progress on it. Dieworkwear says he found out Drew has "low five figures" dough in his bank account, aka not enough to produce a quarter of the jackets he owes. No one's gotten a jacket in a while--not sure how long. That journalist was asking for volunteers to talk on the record using their real legal names, but I don't know what came of that. Someone found 2 of drew's friends on Instagram but that has not gone nuclear. Based on that one post earlier today, Drew may be behind "sam's hot chicken" or whatever restaurant that just opened.

19. rbnman

rbnman Senior member

Whats the difference between @closer21 and the journalist on this thread asking for volunteers to go on record. Aren't they both matey boys with DK?

20. Gruff

Gruff Senior member

The journalist who periodically posts in this thread isn't a friend of Drew Keith. He's considering publishing a story about the TOJ scam, so why would they be friends?