1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever.

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by impolyt_one, Jan 7, 2011.

1. qianwen

qianwen Active Member

Thanks!

After 1 year and 8 months, my jacket is finally on its way. Congratulations, class of 6/26!

2. XVOS

XVOS Active Member

I caved and put my stuff in the spreadsheet, not even trying for a size change even though I've gained 30 lbs since I ordered the jacket 2 years ago (185-215). We'll see if anything happens. Hopefully it fits me somewhat.

I still just want to be done and have the refund I was promised but this way I might see something out of this whole saga.

Last edited: Jun 26, 2015
  3. Onehitwonder

Onehitwonder Active Member

I reckon that the production time was this fast back in 2010 (when you just had to wait about 2 months). It's just that we have been dragged through pits of fiery hell for the past 2 years so our expectations have stretched to unreasonable periods of time.

Still, I can see why your mind would generate some doubts and worries. Even though I like where things are currently headed and I hope it continues this way, I will still maintain a modicum of skepticism towards the entire operation (at least until I get my jacket).

4. ahrange

ahrange Active Member

Is it possible to have the Suiting Wool MA-1's chest taken in by a tailor?

5. coldknife

coldknife Senior member

Bring it to a tailor and find out

5 people like this.
  6. cellardoors

cellardoors Senior member

Lol

7. ahrange

ahrange Active Member

Don't have it yet. I was asking to see if I should buy one up for sale or not. Thanks for the brilliant contribution though.

1 person likes this.
  8. ninopwns

ninopwns Senior member

Just wait until one comes along in your size, man. Buying one that isn't and then going through the tailoring process isn't worth it

Last edited: Jun 27, 2015
  9. vedarcrew

vedarcrew Senior member

9 orders were completed 6/25 according to the spreadsheet

10. Nicholas747

Nicholas747 Member

My moto 2011 (October 2013) was just delivered to my house. At work right now so I haven't given it a look yet.

3 people like this.
  11. friyaz

friyaz Active Member

I got tracking on the 25th, it was accepted in Chicago on the 27th but the shit is stuck in customs now.

12. duhduhduh

duhduhduh Member

Hey I bought a jacket/wallet and looked at at this thread for the first time in a little while. I can't add stuff to the spreadsheet.

How do I add stuff?

13. vedarcrew

vedarcrew Senior member

yous should be able to add/edit a new row, make sure you have a google account so you can lock the row you edit

14. duhduhduh

duhduhduh Member

15. Nicholas747

Nicholas747 Member

I've had a look over my jacket and it is really nice. I'd like to post pics but I don't have a decent camera so its not worth taking photos in shit lighting, I can post photos later though. For those who were worried about veins it wasn't present in my Moto, the leather looked similar to that completed moto that was most recently posted in this thread.

I think it was definitely worth the wait. I did buy the spot about 10 months ago so my wait was not as arduous as what others in this thread have been through.

I changed measurements in January 2015 and upgraded to bemberg/excellas and this was all featured on the jacket.

The box it came in was a little beaten up but no issues and it came with a complimentary tote bag full of hateful korean air.

Last edited: Jun 29, 2015
    2 people like this.
  16. veekta

veekta Senior member

[​IMG]

Almost made it to 100 weeks, but my Aug 2013 dark brown goat moto has finally arrived

9 people like this.
  17. DarkDestiny

DarkDestiny Senior member

@veekta Did you put yourself on the excel sheet or did it come without the need to?

1 person likes this.
  18. veekta

veekta Senior member

put it in the excel sheet pretty soon after it first went up

1 person likes this.
  19. dvskei

dvskei Senior member

huh no updates again (4 days)

1 person likes this.
  20. ninopwns

ninopwns Senior member

Yeah apparently my DR was supposed to be finished last week and now its Tuesday so hopefully an update soon