• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever.

hhenryhhh

Reaction score
^Yup, definitely the first one. Don't trust my picture for color accuracy, it's from an old point-and-shoot that I did in my bathroom. Just wanted to show how mine fit.

The first link's colors are pretty much true.

changy

Reaction score
Originally Posted by impolyt_one
If you were me (or not me, I should say) - I'd be doing the same, because I'm not gonna be around forever making perfectly fitting leather jackets in your choice of style and leather forever - this is a taco truck of steez (read previous story) and someday there may be a crackdown or something and you won't see me til I've perfected Budapester shoes from my rec room.
redface.gif

I won't mind that, provided you charge 50% or less than Vass.

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
lol, that is my retirement plan I guess. I will go disappear and come back a cordwainer in 2025.

Wang03

Reaction score
deciding whether to sell a toj1.5 varsity black/greycalf , to fund for a brown calf bomber...

yfarmanara

Reaction score
Just got blacked out black bomber in the mail today, less than 3 weeks from order time. Unbelievably quick and fits perfectly. I'll post pics as soon as I can. Another satisfied customer
worship.gif

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
nice to hear man. Thank you for your business.

BRMC_doves

Reaction score
I have a lambskin 2.3 belt from a 44/45 blend if someone wants it for free? Just cover shipping. I sold the jacket to a fellow in Sweden and forgot to package the belt
blush.gif

Also looking for a 2.3 DR in a 46 if someone could help me out. PM Me.

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
the guy doesn't want the belt? =\\

g transistor

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Drew, are there any plans for more **** with fur? I really, really, really want more fur collars and stuff. I love what I've seen on the bombers, but it's just not a style that I see myself wearing. FUR COLLAR DR THX

nghiem

Reaction score
I would definitely not mind if my calf bomber came in a couple weeks...Oh the joy that would bring. This waiting game is the worst haha

skeleton

Reaction score
Originally Posted by nghiem
This waiting game is the worst haha
i know how you feel but it will be worth it. my calf bomber took 2 weeks to arrive including shipping. toj can be surprisingly fast

wj4

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hey Drew, for giggles and curiosity, do you know if my order is close to being done/shipped? Ordered a blacked out DR on 12/28/10. Thanks, man. Waiting to receive it to see if I need to revise the specs before putting in the 3rd order.
biggrin.gif

robertorex

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
IIRC they use different facilities to produce different styles. The DR people seem to be a lot more backed up than the bomber dude, I remember reading that one of the guys whose DR was in the last shipment made his order in november. I ordered around the same time wj4, now I guess the best we can do is wait
biggrin.gif
or email them because they can't tell who we are in this thread.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads