1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever.

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by impolyt_one, Jan 7, 2011.

1. jsd642

jsd642 Senior member

@impolyt_one

Hey drew,

About 6 weeks ago you told me my oxblood 2013 dr was ready to ship out.

I never received the jacket or any type of shipping confirmation. This is my final jacket in the que...any idea what happened here?

Jsd642@gmail.com

2. lowk

lowk Senior member

So how long will it take for all grey matter items to ship out? Up to what month are all orders from that month completed?
    Still waiting for a Nov 2013 4 zip mdr

3. emilo

emilo Senior member

The credible threat of collective PayPal action was apparently enough to coerce him to post pictures of a bunch of jackets we all know he has had lying around for months. If you assume anything he says at this point is true then, as the saying goes, shame on you.

4 people like this.
  4. masshi

masshi Senior member

[​IMG]

the wrinkling on that poor middle jacket ;_;

but in all seriousness:

Last edited: May 28, 2015
  5. Journeyman

Journeyman Senior member

Hmmm... If only there was some sort of software available that could be used to assign a numerical value to each order so that they could be tracked through the production process. Maybe each customer could even have been informed of their order number, so that they could then use that when referring to each order, so that it would be easier to keep track of things.

It could be used to store the customers' data so perhaps it could be called a datastore or, I know, a database. How about that?

Oh, the benefits of hindsight...

Seriously, though, if only Drew had been this forthcoming with information 12 months ago, there'd be far fewer unhappy people and no-one would have felt the need to post stuff on the Libertine Facebook page.

It's good to see Drew providing more info, but it's very frustrating that he only does it when there's some sort of push against him or against the business with which he's involved.

2 people like this.
  6. ter1413

ter1413 Senior member

It's amazing(well, not anymore) that it takes calls/e-mails/pressure on the restaurant for Drew to get off his ass and act like a business owner.
    That's why, no matter what he says, those calls/e-mails/pressure should not stop.

7. ter1413

ter1413 Senior member

Still very disillusioned. The biggest factor affecting the timing is that you do not respond to e-mails/calls/etc and give once a month(if that) updates after your restaurant partners put pressure on you.
    I know many hope that they see you as a shitty/non trustworthy businessman.

8. dacox

dacox Senior member

How about large wallets?

9. AKang

AKang Senior member

all of that was super dodgy. u got stacks of orders that high and 10x that offsite but you only show a picture of about 20 jackets in various models on your bed. im not even waiting on a jacket but this is all very frustrating

1 person likes this.
  10. KuDeTa

KuDeTa Active Member

Drew,

Whilst it is good to hear from you, we shouldn't be required to resort to threads. I don't agree with attacking Libertine directly - but you've left people with very little choice (in fact, the restraint and patience has been remarkable). We also don't need to hear excuses, we're not interested, and more than capable of generating the conclusion that you've created an organizational clusterf*** of heroic proportions that is going to take some time and effort to overcome, ourselves.

Want people to stop hassling(?): Give us a complete ETA of all pending jackets, and refunds, and whatever miscellaneous remains and then stick to the program. That means dates, for every batch, of everything.

Anything less is .. bullshit.

If jackets begin arriving according to a schedule of your own design, you'll likely find us all happy (well..certainly relieved and tired) to go back to our busy lives and wait it out a little longer.

11. reallypeacedoff

reallypeacedoff Senior member

I really hope that one of those Black/Black TOJ0 is mine. Oh and my other 2 jackets. Can only dream I guess.

12. shadykay sf

shadykay sf Senior member

13. AKang

AKang Senior member

how many of u guys ordered a toj0 in a sz50 NOT realizing you need to size up ?

14. Spaghettimatt

Spaghettimatt Senior member

The big question for me is what happens if you made a change a long time ago (say September 2014 to a late 2013 order)... is there any guarantee that order was not complete by then and has just been sitting in storage? I think I'd pretty much demand a refund at that point.

15. reallypeacedoff

reallypeacedoff Senior member

Well I ordered a TOJ0 2013 Black/Black size 52 with 26.2” Front Length and 28” Sleeve Length. (Ordered 9/16/13) I doubt that would be hard to track down IF it has been made. Maybe we can swap if both don't fit us.

16. SloppyJoes

SloppyJoes Senior member

I'm still trying to picture all this in my head.

You're implying that even if I never made changes, if someone else changed their own order's specs and my jacket was grouped together in the same batch, the entire batch gets delayed
    or
    you are sending the batch of orders into production with outdated data first... then somehow checking the orders DURING production and if there's outdated specs found, the entire batch is delayed?

Either way... that's the dumbest way to run a production line... but then again, I have a hard time believing things you say these days.

Also... remember about 6 months ago when you asked us all to RESEND you our specs? Just use that email instead of digging through the long email chains.

1 person likes this.
  17. sleepless

sleepless Senior member

Did anyone read this? wow..

All the posts are edited, but you can still read some.

pot -> kettle -> black.

9 people like this.
  18. Distorbiant

Distorbiant Senior member

L M F A O

1 person likes this.
  19. MauriSSio

MauriSSio Senior member

please respond to emails and give us ETA on our orders. Lots of people have changed addresses. How do we know you're up to date?

20. mrchariybrown

mrchariybrown Senior member Affiliate Vendor

Let's just say that I, personally, could not trust Drew in a business-capacity with all the lies I've been fed.

36 people like this.