1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever.

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by impolyt_one, Jan 7, 2011.

1. MikeDT

MikeDT Senior member

So you're all still waiting for your jackets for more than a year or two, while this dude is off running a bar and restaurant....OK!

:lurk: :nodding:

Last edited: Apr 11, 2015
  2. Lolawolf

Lolawolf Well-Known Member

I hope you're young, because it seems like you're fine being a pushover. I'm a little embarrassed for you that someone can take advantage of you and you're too weak-kneed to do anything besides make stupid little jokes. What's going on now isn't unusual, you're going to have to spend your life dealing with self-absorbed people who are out for themselves and don't care in the slightest about ripping off other people. The best you can muster up is "oh, it's used and gone now, oh well"? Who's your role model, Gil from The Simpsons?

1 person likes this.
  3. SurakiCrim

SurakiCrim Senior member

LOL calm yourself. Why would I get so bent over something so small and clearly all the trolls and non weak kneed people have exhausted their minds in trying to figure out a solution. Tell me an actual solution other than bitching and I would consider. It seems more like I just don't like wasting my time on a forum complaining other then periodic snark and apparently childish comments. Especially for such a business that is ran through a tumblr and email. I acknowledged the risk of not even getting my jacket when I made the purchase. Sorry I couldn't care less, we should talk about political views, youll probably have a heart attack old man

4. ninopwns

ninopwns Senior member

Please, give us all your insight to fix this situation then

5. Spaghettimatt

Spaghettimatt Senior member

You must be new here.

6. Melbush

Melbush Senior member

So, as far as we know, jackets are still being produced and shipped, but at a very slow pace, and the 6 months lead time is turning into 2 years.
    The only thing that is really really worrying is the fact they are not proceeding to refunds and not paying their employees. If the jackets and the restaurants are really two completely different businesses, then it shouldn't be a problem to issues refunds.

7. ter1413

ter1413 Senior member

:bounce2:

2 people like this.
  8. Lolawolf

I mentioned a solution in my first couple posts. You can sue the company for services not rendered. It will take a little bit of time and effort to go through the process, but the cost is minimal. Will you win and get your money back? Likely not. Will it force TOJ to reveal why they're failing to deliver? Absolutely.

You regularly pop up in this thread, so you obviously care. But continuing to have such a passive attitude is going to bite you in the long run.

9. SurakiCrim

SurakiCrim Senior member

Your post causes cancer. The only thing I'm gonna address is my presence in this forum that it doesn't take effort to come by this thread and post and leave under a minute.

10. Lolawolf

I'm suggesting an alternative to pages and pages of baseless theories. I feel like I'm dealing with a defensive kid who likes to hurl out insults he stole from 4chan.

By all means, if you prefer routinely reading baseless accusations by similarly frustrated customers for the foreseeable future, continue as you were. I'm giving a suggestion to force TOJ's hand. Maybe one day your waning hope will come to fruition and you will receive a jacket, but you'll still never know why it took so long. That's your best case scenario as it stands right now.

11. SurakiCrim

SurakiCrim Senior member

You don't seem to understand that you are addressing the wrong person. This conversation is literally pointless, and your solution is not remotely wise for me, someone literally in front of the line. Please stop talking about this Oldfag. Get it, its a 4chan reference. Just continue lurking like most of us. Get it? 4chan.

12. ninopwns

ninopwns Senior member

Someone with the ability to call overseas needs to come through and call Libertine

13. TheObserver

TheObserver Senior member

Why? I absolutely can call overseas but I dont see anything would change if doing so.

14. themonster

themonster Well-Known Member

Just consider this a loss, unless you are still eligible for a chargeback.

Who knows if this company even exist anymore...

15. ter1413

ter1413 Senior member

Wait. You don't have the ability to call or are you like many people in this thread....waiting for someone else to do something to get YOUR jacket?

And what do you think that calling the restaurant will accomplish after they hang up?

Last edited: Apr 12, 2015
  16. robinsongreen68

robinsongreen68 Senior member

Last edited: Apr 12, 2015
  17. Distorbiant

Distorbiant Senior member

why'd you delete your post

you SCARED?

2 people like this.
  18. mrchariybrown

mrchariybrown Senior member Affiliate Vendor

I haven't checked emails in a couple weeks.. It felt pretty damn good and relaxing not having to deal with everyone's anger and frustration that should really be directed at Drew.

I think that I'm signing off of TOJ.

7 people like this.
  19. ter1413

ter1413 Senior member

:worship2: