1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever.

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by impolyt_one, Jan 7, 2011.

1. pl0nky

pl0nky Senior member

So I think USPS attempted to deliver my ToJ today and I completely overlooked the possibility until just now. I saw the slip for attempted delivery left on my table but payed no attention to it because I thought it was just my pair raw denim back from a repair. I then looked at the tracking for said denim and it is not scheduled to be delivered until 3/27. I thought maybe it wasn't updated yet, but this lead me to check the USPS slip. Long story short, after doubting it for and checking for "clues" that it might be a ToJ package, I just looked up the tracking number. It turns out it is a package from Korea and I will be picking up my ToJ(s) tomorrow morning! I ordered about mid February 2014 so I've been waiting just over a year now. I ordered a ToJ0 and wool ma1. I wonder which one I'm getting. Possibly both? Way too excited right now almost seems unreal lol. Maybe the ToJ0 and wool ma1 batch is shipping now? Hopefully it is for others as well. Will update once I pick up my package. :)

The long story is when i started looking at the slip I was like hmm tracking number starts with EM? Must be EMS shipping right? Wait it also ends in KR? Must be from Korea! Then it says its from D. Tam or Tan, surely this is Drew or Dan? After all this i still doubted it was my package for a little until i just looked up the tracking on my computer. Before I noticed the EMS tracking number I thought D. Tam might be a person who works where I sent my jeans to be repaired. It was a little while before I accepted that it was ToJ package lol.

Last edited: Mar 25, 2015
    1 person likes this.
  2. dvskei

dvskei Senior member

feb 2014? [​IMG]

3. pl0nky

pl0nky Senior member

Yeah even I was skeptical at first, but what else could it be? I've gotten my daypack already and all I have left are my jackets. It is clearly a package from Korea according to the tracking and I've ordered nothing else form Korea except ToJs.

4. Distorbiant

Distorbiant Senior member

nice to see february orders finally coming thru :3

5. Spaghettimatt

Spaghettimatt Senior member

Those batches y'all. Maybe the wool stuff is on February but the full leathers are backed up to August still.

6. cyc wid it

cyc wid it Senior member

I have an October 2013 wool MA-1 order I'm waiting on. Shrug.

1 person likes this.
  7. SloppyJoes

SloppyJoes Senior member

Feb 2014? I think you should send it back. It's most likely someone else's jacket.

1 person likes this.
  8. brendans13

brendans13 New Member

Sweet my MA1 finally turned up. The last week or so I was resigned to the fact it would never arrive.

I bought some dudes spot back in July 2014, no idea what his original order date was. I sent an email back in December about changing the shipping address as my workplace had moved but got no reply.. was worried it would get sent to the wrong place but it turned up at my new workplace today without any tracking or notification.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7 people like this.
  9. sussi

sussi Senior member

so nice! It looks like MA-1 batch was shipped out

10. wanksy

wanksy Senior member

How does transferring a spot work? If Charlie doesn't respond to emails, how on earth do you tell him that your spot has been transferred to another person?

11. attackroflcopters

attackroflcopters Member

just a general notice. received an attempted delivery notice from korea today. ma-1 ordered late november 2013. Have faith!

12. cellardoors

cellardoors Senior member

UGHHH that fabric! [​IMG]

13. TheObserver

TheObserver Senior member

Charly still responds when he feels like doing so. Be persistent with the emails. Include a lot of "thanks" and "please" will increase your chance of getting responses. It's like a game of luck you know.

Last edited: Mar 26, 2015
  14. Roscius

Roscius Senior member

MA-1s are going out, so TOJ0 shouldn't be far off! There is hope

15. RetroFuture

RetroFuture Senior member

would like to see more leathers go out tho :(

16. Spaghettimatt

Spaghettimatt Senior member

To be fair, some leathers went out last week/two weeks ago, so we'll probably get another batch in two weeks.

17. RetroFuture

RetroFuture Senior member

Wonder if Drew will ever respond?
    Seems like he's keeping mum and just letting the deliveries speak for themselves, even if they are sometimes messed up.

18. brad-t

brad-t Senior member

Drew has nothing to gain by responding since this thread has shown that people basically have zero options other than to wait or sell their spot.

5 people like this.
  19. sussi

sussi Senior member

I have a hope since August 7th 2013 lol

20. TACO_FLAVORED_KISSES

TACO_FLAVORED_KISSES Senior member

Blunt, but not too far from the truth.

1 person likes this.