1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever.

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by impolyt_one, Jan 7, 2011.

1. Coldsnap

Coldsnap Senior member

Absolutely. I've had success with it months later too.

2. Kerrick

Kerrick Well-Known Member

Jackets seem to be trickling in -some july and august '13 leathers are arriving in the last few pages- but at the same time I think it's pretty obvious he's not liquid enough to process those who want refunds.

3. ambyance

ambyance Senior member

JE+C stuff = ridic overpriced

4. misterswag

misterswag Senior member

I'm still out a daypack or refund. Anyone else out there daypack-less? I know there were a few a couple weeks ago who still had not received theirs.

5. lolandor

lolandor Active Member

Yeah right here, I got a jacket delivery last week but still waiting on a daypack.

6. misterswag

misterswag Senior member

Glad to know i'm not the only one. Drew said he had extras lying around and would ship ASAP more than two months ago. Very annoyed, but what can you do? Jackets are spilling out at a slow pace, but given so many daypacks have gone out, don't understand the holdup.

Can Charly comment? Can anyone?

Last edited: Mar 16, 2015
  7. lolandor

lolandor Active Member

Yeah it's pretty frustrating, I did email Charly about it and he said he's informed Drew, but that was back on 22nd Jan.

8. ktown

ktown Senior member

Selling my November 2013 spot. Please PM me if interested.

9. Mr. Moo

Mr. Moo Senior member

Anyone get a big dildo in the mail and use it on themselves?

4 people like this.
  10. SloppyJoes

SloppyJoes Senior member

No but I'm already on @B0Bs4g3t 's wait list.

2 people like this.
  11. phosej

phosej Senior member

Has anyone experienced a `pulling`on the elastic band (that runs across the back under the lining) of the leather jackets? I recently put on my CWU jacket and could feel the elastic, even while wearing it unzipped with just a tee.

I thought it must have been due to my upper body getting larger through working out, but curiously enough, I don't feel the elastic on my MDR (p2p: 19.7") at all, but do on my CWU, which is actually slightly bigger (p2p: 20.1"). I don't understand why I can't feel it while wearing a slightly smaller jacket. After handling my MDR, I did notice the elastic band is much wider than on my CWU... but everything else is virtually identical.

Any thoughts?

12. Mr. Moo

Mr. Moo Senior member

:rotflmao:

13. B0Bs4g3t

B0Bs4g3t Senior member

You got it, bro.

14. wzjradam

wzjradam Senior member

this is basically a clone of the ss11 uc rider with a few added details so it doesn't look like a complete clone

1 person likes this.
  15. km6064

km6064 New Member

anyone see any A-2's go out recently?

16. Roscius

Roscius Senior member

From the previous update:

"Next next batches of jackets will be wool MA-1/TOJ0, MDR/Moto, and BCDR/DR2013 again more or less together, next week. Then A2/CWU in the next cycle."

Since we havent seen any MA-1 or TOJ0, there might be a while till the A2.

Would love to hear from drew soon.

17. ricesuit

ricesuit Senior member

basically you just pick what size and custom options like thermal lining etc off the website and then they make it within a week or two and send it to you. i've had this done with a chesterfield, but i ordered directly from their showroom. buying things online in korea is really complicated tbh, so i don't think i'll be helping any of yall proxy anytime soon lol.....

i have been to libertine twice and met drew and dan, but they pretty much just say the same shit they've said in the forum lol--it's coming and they've been busy. i think i've said this before but i waited for like 40 minutes for my meal one of the times there and it reminded me of waiting for my damn jacket

just want my wallet smh i've been using the same leather jcrew bifold for 5 years now

18. bryanayrb

bryanayrb Senior member

which is inspired by lewis leathers lightning...

that is some ugly shoulder construction though

1 person likes this.
  19. BluePlateKing

BluePlateKing Senior member

Do you happen to own a Lewis yourself? I'm thinking of getting one, but there's not a whole lot of non-stock detailed photos/reviews out there.

20. ChrisGold

ChrisGold Senior member

I always have a good belly laugh when people say that cross zip moto jackets are copies of something that was produced in the previous few seasons, as the design is around 80 years old. The Lightning dates to the late 50s and both of these jackets are pretty close copies. This jacket actually has the shoulder gussets continued all the way around the front... looks very odd.