• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever.

Distorbiant

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Or, order a women's jacket with your exact measurements. Genius, charly will never know...

L.R.

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just received my 4-zip electric blue MDR. It's a work of art, fits beautifully, and a 14 degrees, I'm already getting some wear out of it. I've been out of the house for 20 minutes with it so far, and during that time had a stranger comment on it. I'll post pics soon.

night walker

Reaction score
My TOJ0 2013 just arrived today and when I wore it the shoulders seem kinda pointy (where the wool meets the lambskin) and I was wondering will this settle later on?

masshi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

not diggin the short placket

erdos

Reaction score
I placed my order and spoked to Charly, but I am curious if anyone else could provide their measurements. I'm 140, 5'7", not buff but athletic. I ordered a BCDR.

fungz0r

Reaction score
Probably a stock 46. I'm 5'7 and 145

grizzlybear

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

More like boxy? For a lack of a better description.

.....it's not a raglan sleeve
Just received my 4-zip electric blue MDR. It's a work of art, fits beautifully, and a 14 degrees, I'm already getting some wear out of it. I've been out of the house for 20 minutes with it so far, and during that time had a stranger comment on it. I'll post pics soon.

You better not keep us waiting more than ONE day!!!!! :O

emilo

Reaction score
.....it's not a raglan sleeve
You better not keep us waiting more than ONE day!!!!! :O

Why even waste your time writing an arrogant answer like that?

.. In my experience, some of the models and leather types (lamb is more forgiving than goat or calf in this repsect) tend to cause a rather pronounced "fold" on the shoulder tops. And they do not go (all the way) away with time. It might be a conscious part of the design, but I typically prefer a more smooth and round should myself.

l1mab3an

Reaction score
I have been debating the fit on my toj recently, there is a prominent neck space that is a result of some sort of miss-sizing but I can't tell if its something I am obsessing over or not, what do you think?

Edit* my upload is rotated all funny and flickr is down, will fix in a few.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads