1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever.

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by impolyt_one, Jan 7, 2011.

1. Gerry Nelson

Gerry Nelson Senior member

So, the TOJ version of this?

[​IMG]

2 people like this.
  2. Distorbiant

Distorbiant Senior member

Jokes on you guys, I went for calf.

5 people like this.
  3. dgtl-rn

dgtl-rn Well-Known Member

it's been over a year, but my wool ma-1 arrived this morning!

Holy shit it is a nice jacket, extra padded and super comfy. Fits perfectly.

Shouts to @mrchariybrown for helping me along the way.

The grin on my face is huge. I expect there will be a few more people getting theirs today as well! BE CAREFUL WHEN OPENING, there is no packaging at all in the box so it is possible to slice your jacket.

Last edited: Nov 3, 2014
    3 people like this.
  4. Find Finn

Find Finn Senior member

Libertine, I don't know if he still has the old one (Scout) as well.

Nah, he will get a different make up than what he decided on, because they missed his last change of mind.

5. emilo

emilo Senior member

So I got a paypal email saying that I've got an echeck from Drew Keith on its way. Looks like the refunds are finally starting to happen. :slayer:

2 people like this.
  6. RetroFuture

RetroFuture Senior member

Hot Pink Option? (FourPins NYC StreetStyle)
    [​IMG]

7. jim_n

jim_n Senior member

I also got a partial refund in e-check form. 5 days to clear. It doesn't say anything about a refund in fact it lists drew as the buyer lol

8. wangjt

wangjt Well-Known Member

Partial refund?

9. amathew

amathew Senior member

Got the Wool MA1 today...it's a little snug when zipped up but TTS was the way to go. Was worth the wait.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4 people like this.
  10. impolyt_one

impolyt_one Senior member

Hey guys, sent out tracking for the ones from Friday afternoon. In the process of shipping and sending tracking for a separate set of leathers currently, will take a couple days to send those confirmations. I am having to cross check a bunch of lists now regarding name and address changes and order statuses. We are trying to speed this up by contacting you directly for your actual name and current address. To that, for today - if your last name is Pericoli, Pan, Monrad, or Wood - please check your various emails and try to get back with us. Trying to move the dead letter office here. Have more names to amend that list that were address-less strays from previous ship dates, but need to go through the boxes.

Backpacks and wallet news - wallets are gonna be moving out within a couple weeks hopefully, at least in progressive order from first ordered. They are a batch order though, and not a one by one MTM item, so they will go out in pretty big batches. Will update more on those as they get close.
    Backpacks are from a different place - the guy has given me the runaround before (previous run of the same backpack) but hoping he is legit when he says a month from now. Now have someone to press on him to get them through, so I will have the pressure on him to get those done.

Continual shipping on the MTM jacket items through this week with some other rider’s, and will see what can come out next week. The people are off the summer and fall holidays and back in a block of working for awhile. Will update with what I get from them before shipping. More updates through the week.

38 people like this.
  11. Ketawa

Ketawa Senior member

Received tracking today from Drew for my wool MA-1 shipped last Friday. Should arrive soon. Jacket was ordered August 31.

1 person likes this.
  12. chrispy650

chrispy650 Senior member

Damn no love for A2s in awhile [​IMG]

13. cyc wid it

cyc wid it Senior member

If someone has a 50 or maybe 52 wool MA-1 that doesn't fit or whatever. You know who to call. :nodding:

14. veekta

veekta Senior member

really happy to see these detailed updates on whats shipping. in other news, a package from TOJ (wool MA-1 ordered circa October13) is waiting at the apartment for after work so I'm pretty stoked

15. dieworkwear

dieworkwear Senior member

Thanks for the updates, Drew.

2 people like this.
  16. reallypeacedoff

reallypeacedoff Senior member

Same here. Ordered 9/16.

17. Dbear

Dbear Senior member

Have that twing of regret for selling my wool MA-1 like a year ago. Weather is just starting to dip and it was so soft and cozy, wearing a fluffy cloud description was spot on

1 person likes this.
  18. reallypeacedoff

reallypeacedoff Senior member

I have a 52 looking like it might be delivered today (LA), so will let you know! ;-)

19. masshi

masshi Senior member

if anybody is still selling their order spots from 2013 (preferably november at the latest) hit me up!

i'm looking for a full leather spot and a toj0 spot

20. chenm0416

chenm0416 Senior member

@impolyt_one Can you give an update on the next batch of TOJ0s?