TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever.

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by impolyt_one, Jan 7, 2011.

1. pfurey

pfurey Senior member

That's a great problem to have though.

Being skinny, clothing wise, is much easier and makes you look infinitely better than being jacked.

A good place to be is at (imo) is a healthy BMI with muscle tone / detail. I know a kid with arms so huge he can't wear a long sleeve shirt. Terrible look.

2. wj4

wj4 Senior member

you should try being healthy, hitting the gym, and trying to cut for a year at least imo..but thats being off topic. im on month 4 and seeing good results.

anyone cop the bag that could give a mini review or something? considering copping. sad that drew ignored my previous question [​IMG]

It seems that several pieces go unloved.

If I had a use for it, I would cop for sure. My next bag purchase would be a computer bag with no strap.

I'm going OT with you...multi-tasking between ToJ thread, ESPN, and doing homework. [​IMG]

3. uNiCoRnPriNcEsSx

uNiCoRnPriNcEsSx Senior member

lol. same shit. SF, UFC, and CFA [​IMG] [​IMG] been going through the manbag thread and found some pretty cool shit. but drew was right. sailorbag = fucking swag. dat rope. [​IMG]

4. GBear

GBear Senior member

Some people just can't get big. Back 2 summers ago when I had a lot of time to kill, I was dedicated to getting up to 165 lbs with around 8% body fat. My eating habit was on point. I would come home every 3 hours to eat a piece of protein. I limited my my cheat meal to 1 per week. I got to around high 150s and I said screw it.

I guess my body is happy at around 150-155. I do love cardio though, runner's high is a great feeling. And you're right...being cut up leaves you little choice for dressing up unfortunately.

I dunno, I thought I couldn't gain any weight when I was 135lbs. I've attempted several times but wasn't on a strict plan. Then I started going to the gym 5-6 days a week and started eating a LOT. Jumped up to 158lbs in 3 months with very low body fat (not sure how much).

5. mrchariybrown

mrchariybrown Senior member Affiliate Vendor

anyone can get big if they want. if you aren't getting heavier, you aren't eating enough [​IMG]

6. aeglus

aeglus Senior member Dubiously Honored

anyone can get big if they want. if you aren't getting heavier, you aren't eating enough [​IMG]

yep and people stop discouraging perfectly normal looking people in this thread from lifting more... no one here is going to get kunk-jacked without eating like a pig and lifting for years

7. DeadDJ

DeadDJ Senior member

Not not to shit talk Kunk (and I'm not outing him or anything since he freely admits it) but you'd also need to juice.

Oranges, man, how do they work? (10)

BACK TO THE LEATHER TALK.

8. Schpacko

Schpacko Senior member

My bomber @ about 0.5 years:

[​IMG]

I love it, worn it almost every day since i got it. But i wonder if the sleeves are a little bit too long:

[​IMG]

waddya guys think? Could a normal tailor shorten them? How good are chances that he would fuck it up and ruin the jacket?

9. brad-t

brad-t Bae Blade

10. djan

djan Well-Known Member

But i wonder if the sleeves are a little bit too long: waddya guys think?
    The sleeves are a little long, but overall the fit looks rather good to me. If it doesn't bother you, then don't do anything.

11. wj4

wj4 Senior member

From the pictures, it looks like calf. If so, then it doesn't drape as well as lamb so that's why the sleeves look a bit weird. Overall it looks OK though. I kinda expect the leather to age a bit by now since it's been worn regularly for half a year.

12. GBear

GBear Senior member

My bomber @ about 0.5 years:

[​IMG]

I love it, worn it almost every day since i got it. But i wonder if the sleeves are a little bit too long:

[​IMG]

waddya guys think? Could a normal tailor shorten them? How good are chances that he would fuck it up and ruin the jacket?

Looks sick! [​IMG] [​IMG]

13. robertorex

robertorex Senior member

That's a great bomber fit, definitely shouldn't go skintight with that style. The elastic gives it a good shape even if you give yourself wiggle room when sizing.

14. impolyt_one

impolyt_one Senior member

good fit, and it matches your style really nicely. Well balanced fit.

15. wj4

wj4 Senior member

Saw a video of 2NE1 "Go Away" at a Korean restaurant and I see Drew is the boyfriend in the vid. [​IMG]