1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever.

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by impolyt_one, Jan 7, 2011.

1. HeavenResign

HeavenResign Senior member

I'm pretty sure there's a brown calf 4 zip in 38 on grailed now. Obviously it's not black but blacks are even more common than brown so don't worry just be patient

2. noob in 89

noob in 89 Senior member

*laughs*
    *drives away in BMW*

3 people like this.
  3. ricesuit

ricesuit Senior member

hey dudes, at least dan is back. no i didn't get a free meal lol since they left before i paid i guess, or forgot about it. i don't really mind anyways, i'm not the type to badger someone to get free shit. i said i assume dan and them will take care of it, because i don't see why he would go about reading through this thread and do nothing about it if he is a direct contributor to toj.

i'm going back for sure guys don't worry lol (it's a great place to take a date...) i guess i'm not as angry as most of the people in this thread because my jacket came a month ago, and my wallet still is usable albeit very worn.

4. hokuto

hokuto Well-Known Member

Well it seems he's literally doing nothing about it, from my communications with Charly, my jacket has been ready to ship for at least 3.5 weeks, Dan doesn't seem to have an answer to why it hasn't shipped.

Frankly it's just disappointing to me that he has time to work at the restaurant rather than catch up to the preexisting obligations to the customers. It's entirely different from taking time off for a family emergency.

5. drakevu

drakevu Well-Known Member

When and what did you order? Perhaps he wants to wait for 1 or 2 more patches to be completed so he doesn't have to go back and forth?

Last edited: Sep 12, 2014
  6. nyarkies

nyarkies Senior member

I don't see the point of having to wait for more batches before shipping them out. Ship them on a weekly basis. Whether it's 1 jacket or 100 jackets that's completed in a week, just ship them at the end of the week.

2 people like this.
  7. hokuto

hokuto Well-Known Member

July 2013, maybe he wants to ship things out in batches but if you can't ship out something in less then 2 weeks you seriously should be shipping more often.

8. Melbush

Melbush Senior member

lll

Last edited: Sep 15, 2014
  9. jsd642

jsd642 Senior member

Wanted to upload some more oxblood photos for the sake of adding to the gallery, hopefully they can help people with their decision.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

11 people like this.
  10. HeavenResign

HeavenResign Senior member

Quote:God that navy calf qdr is amazing. Even if people find good substitutes for the traditional black double rider jackets and moto jackets, ToJ offered some really amazing combinations of materials for the price range that resulted in so many incredible jackets.

Last edited: Sep 13, 2014
  11. aspire

aspire New Member

hey just wondering what people's general experience with grailed is. pretty safe? any reason i need to worry?

12. iamacyborg

iamacyborg Senior member

Treat it like buying stuff from eBay, you'll be protected through Paypal.

13. dieworkwear

dieworkwear Senior member

I assume payments are processed through Paypal. If you force Paypal to deduct the amount from your credit card, you'll have double protection.

14. aspire

aspire New Member

cheers guys, thanks.

15. BluePlateKing

BluePlateKing Senior member

Absolutely amazing. I've had so far 21 transactions on it, as both Buyer and Seller. I had one problem as a Buyer which was sorted out by Paypal within 5 days. There are no seller fees and Grailed now even pay for your Paypal fees when you sell (they charge $0.01 from your transaction and then they can pay the 4% fees)

Get stuck in. It's infinitely better then eBay.

2 people like this.
  16. RetroFuture

RetroFuture Senior member

Love Grailed. Sold some, bought some. New items constantly posted, check it multiple times a day. Site has grown steadily in a short period of time, might even be better than styleforum marketplace, though not as curated. I notice members cross posting their wares, lot's of ToJ on there too.

Last edited: Sep 14, 2014
  17. ribkin

ribkin Senior member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

28 people like this.
  18. RetroFuture

RetroFuture Senior member

Zipped up, that MA-1 looks a lil tight on you. Other than that, the leathers are spot on. Very nice.

3 people like this.
  19. BluePlateKing

BluePlateKing Senior member

I would have sized up on the MA-1 personally, but both leathers are exactly how I'd want mine to fit. So good.

If you wouldn't mind, what is your height, and what do the lengths of each leather measure?

Thanks

20. uNiCoRnPriNcEsSx

uNiCoRnPriNcEsSx Senior member