• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever.

Aldous

Reaction score
That was my question as well I am thinking black body with gray sleeves.

Last edited:

wahwho11

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
so... hanes v-neck's stocks is going to take a dip.

Krish the Fish

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Misplaced my old north face backpack that I've had for 4 years of college, luckily I ordered a daypack, right guys?

This announcement sounds like the perfect time to order a charcoal MA-1... Just want to wait for my black/black toj0 to come in to see if the sizing we did for it (50 body, 52 lengths) works for it.

so is there any time table for toj0s or daypacks to start shipping?

iamacyborg

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Got the black calf MDR locked in now :)

Drew, can you release a range of TOJ branded kitchen accessories? I want an end-grain maple TOJ butchers block.

Newo

Reaction score
Really glad I grabbed a fishtail before they went bye-bye. Have ToJs for every season now.

max_r

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
damn you guys, in b4 two-year lead time.

I was hoping to eventually pick up an ma1 as well, but other large commitments at the moment will probably prevent me from doing so.

Last edited:

phosej

Reaction score
I have a cwu in black lamb coming in, ordered March 24th. If I was to get one more jacket, what should I get? DR2010? Quilted/unquilted BCDR? Suiting wool MA-1!?

I'm really sad and happy at the same time.

VLSI

Distinguished Member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Black lamb mdr with silver zips. Seems so very tempting. Already have brown a2, navy amdr, and toj1. Can't think of anything better to round out the collection.

Krish the Fish

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I would hate to be the person taking toj email orders right now, especially if they were sent to my phone. Bet it's getting mobbed

(decided to say ******* and order a charcoal suiting wool MA-1 now :embar: this would put me at toj0, peacoat, daypack, and ma-1. and my 5 zip for when I want a leather to **** **** up in)

AAAAAND ordered. Thanks Charly!

Last edited:

B0Bs4g3t

Reaction score
I have a cwu in black lamb coming in, ordered March 24th. If I was to get one more jacket, what should I get? DR2010? Quilted/unquilted BCDR? Suiting wool MA-1!?

I'm really sad and happy at the same time.

BCDR. I am in the same boat. I have a CWU, fishtail, and TOJ0. BCDR is the next one. Go leather. The MA-1 is great. But I think if you're going to invest, go all in.

I'm not sure about quilted/unquilted

cyc wid it

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
No peacoats available (any version). Feels bad man. Maybe it's time for something in calf to go with black lamb + blue lamb suede + non-leathers. Do I really need 3 black leathers? I'm not omgcookie...

stevent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Does anybody have the black horsehide? Is it shiny at all?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 39.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 15 10.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.3%

Forum statistics

Threads