• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever.

Synthese

Darth Millennial
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I may get destroyed for this, but is it a bit too short? How much padding is in there?

I'd probably buy one if it were more weatherproof. damn.

ryosuke

Reaction score

For anyone wondering about getting their wife/GF/lady friend a TOJ, here are some grainy iPhone shots of my GF in her brand new MDR. This is her first real leather jacket and she absolutely loves it, don't sleep guys. Thanks to TOJ and Charly for sizing her perfectly, T.
Did you order the men's MDR or the women's one for her? All you did was take her measurements and send it to Charly and he did the rest? I was about to do the same for my GF and your post pushed her to committing to purchase an $800 jacket unseen. Can finally get her that TOJ swag.

conceptionist

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I may get destroyed for this, but is it a bit too short? How much padding is in there?

I'd probably buy one if it were more weatherproof. damn.
From looking at those at those pics, I think I'd like it to end an inch or two lower if I'd ever get one. Hard to tell though since Bows says the tee is long. Looks great anyway.

Since my Peir Wu actually is waterproof, I might just put in an order for this soon. Feels bad to contemplate owning two black bombers out of 4 outerwear pieces total, but I think they'd compliment each other nicely. Peir Wu - modernist, structured, waterproof, hard wearing. TOJ - super lux, comfy and easy to throw on with whatever.

Last edited:

89andy

Reaction score
is bows ma1 black or is it navy? Really wanna see a navy one!

Travs

Reaction score
Did you order the men's MDR or the women's one for her? All you did was take her measurements and send it to Charly and he did the rest? I was about to do the same for my GF and your post pushed her to committing to purchase an $800 jacket unseen. Can finally get her that TOJ swag.
She wanted the banded hem and no cuffs, so the MDR seemed like the natural choice. Her MDR is the same as the men's MDR except it has the reverse placket/zip like the GFDR.

Re: sizing
Took measurements of her and a similar fitting jacket (we used a faux-leather she had), Charly sent us some recommendation measurements, we changed 1 or 2 measurements cause we're OCD like that and then waited. Simple.

AceBoogie

Reaction score
Just wondering-how many people are needed for interest in the helmut bag before you guys open it for order?

I'm taking 2 summer classes and the helmut bag would a better look since I'm working too

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite type of loafer?

• Tassel loafers

• Penny loafers

• Horsebit loafers

• Kiltie loafers

• I hate loafers

Results are only viewable after voting.