TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever.

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by impolyt_one, Jan 7, 2011.

1. Arethusa

Arethusa Senior member

I'm a 38 and I wear a medium in everything.
    Is your ToJ size a 46 or a 48?

2. DZ1

DZ1 Active Member

Stompin around East Village with the Fish tail parka. I must say I love the fox fur; it is protecting my head and face from the cold gusts.

3. wj4

wj4 Senior member

Hey Drew, can you let us know when Charly puts up the chart for the baseball? I'm waiting to buy ASAP yo.

4. impolyt_one

impolyt_one Senior member

gonna get the size chart to Charly tomorrow; was running errands today. As for the general fit of the Baseball jacket, expect the slimness of the TOJ0 from last summer (which was slim, but not as tight as the original) with a little more body length - I'm adding an inch or so to the old TOJ0 size chart in standard length, sleeves were already long enough. That's about it. Arethusa, pm me with what you're thinking on your order. I think a 2011 DR, black/black would serve as one of the pieces nicely [​IMG]

5. CanuckBassist

CanuckBassist Senior member

Arethusa, pm me with what you're thinking on your order. I think a 2011 DR, black/black would serve as one of the pieces nicely [​IMG]

Make mine first, okay? [​IMG]

6. impolyt_one

without a doubt man.

Also, computurd, been computurding the minimal band collar Moto in my head and I've decided that the breast pockets will indeed be removed; however I want to make a real-life prototype as well, for my own enjoyment as least. I will do something different with the banded collar detail, an update or something.... so 99% of the jacket you should already be able to visualize if you combine the Moto and the 2011 DR, but the collar snap detail I will change.

7. LPatterson

LPatterson Senior member

Oh Goddamnit. I just ordered the collared moto like 2 days ago.

8. impolyt_one

Oh Goddamnit. I just ordered the collared moto like 2 days ago.

if you've ordered just recently, there may be time to change to design; not color though, as we've purchased materials up to current through the log book.
    disclaimer though; if you want to see the prototype 2011 Moto, then you'd need to wait longer, it's not made or even started at this point, and it could be awhile too, as production is full steam right now.

9. LPatterson

LPatterson Senior member

if you've ordered just recently, there may be time to change to design; not color though, as we've purchased materials up to current through the log book.
    disclaimer though; if you want to see the prototype 2011 Moto, then you'd need to wait longer, it's not made or even started at this point, and it could be awhile too, as production is full steam right now.

Nah, it's okay. I've grown quite fond of the collared moto.

10. wj4

wj4 Senior member

gonna get the size chart to Charly tomorrow; was running errands today. As for the general fit of the Baseball jacket, expect the slimness of the TOJ0 from last summer (which was slim, but not as tight as the original) with a little more body length - I'm adding an inch or so to the old TOJ0 size chart in standard length, sleeves were already long enough. That's about it.

Arethusa, pm me with what you're thinking on your order. I think a 2011 DR, black/black would serve as one of the pieces nicely [​IMG]

I don't know how ToJ0 fits, lol. I have a bomber, a DR, expecting the peacoat to be delivered today, and another bomber is on the way. Stopped by Bed, Bath, Beyond to cop some heavy weight hangers for ToJ pieces this morning too.

PS, how are you dudes doing with the bombers? Not in a rush or anything, but curious to see if my order is close to being shipped out yet. I'm eager to see whiskey in person. [​IMG]

11. bbboy05

bbboy05 Member

12. impolyt_one

no, that is horsehide. Too thick for the newer designs and the finer detailing on them. Don't have anything comparable in color in other leathers.

13. computurd

computurd Senior member

without a doubt man.

Also, computurd, been computurding the minimal band collar Moto in my head and I've decided that the breast pockets will indeed be removed; however I want to make a real-life prototype as well, for my own enjoyment as least. I will do something different with the banded collar detail, an update or something.... so 99% of the jacket you should already be able to visualize if you combine the Moto and the 2011 DR, but the collar snap detail I will change.

Sweet, i'll wait to see how it turns out and it'll give me time to save.

Will the sizing be essentially the same as the old moto too or will you size the items with this sexy snug proportions in mind as your pics [​IMG]

14. jakekrait

jakekrait Well-Known Member

How long might one expect to wait when ordering today. How is the general situation with the new designs (DRs / Moto)?

15. bananananana

bananananana In Time Out

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

You sure you won't get sued by Moncler or Thom Browne? [​IMG]