1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever.

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by impolyt_one, Jan 7, 2011.

1. MakoShark

MakoShark Member

Thanks for all your help, Cole. I'm definitely going to go for a 46. Are your sleeves a 46 length as well?

2. Spaghettimatt

Spaghettimatt Senior member

For those who own Collared Motos, Motos, and DRs.... how much did Charly add to your body and sleeve length relative to body measurements you gave him?

3. Distorbiant

Distorbiant Senior member

TOJ: Cole Tested, Mom Approved.

9 people like this.
  4. SurakiCrim

SurakiCrim Senior member

I ordered a DR2013 and originally i gave my measurement for length as 22" and my jacket length is 21.2" in the front. Hope that helps.

5. Vaio

Vaio Senior member

Nothing wrong with being 5'9 and 125...

1 person likes this.
  6. SchoolyardBully

SchoolyardBully Senior member

Rack looks flimsy as hell D=

Anways a little late but, IMO, migsy999 rant was a much needed wake up call the overall well-being for Toj and the thread. Criticism should and always will be a factor in a successful business for the long run. The way Charly handled the migsy's rant and critic was very positive, as he attempt to make things right without further fueling the fire by arguing (just merely explaining). Whether or not migsy999 will continue doing business with TOJ again is entirely up to him. However, I'm sure emails/replys in the future will have more "empathy" towards unsatisfied customers to avoid sticky situations like this again. [​IMG]

as for migsy, don't loose hope. [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 22, 2013
  7. Find Finn

Find Finn Senior member

If you are a girl :nest:

3 people like this.
  8. Cole

Cole Senior member

no problem! and to be honest.. I'm not sure. it's off b&s. I have long arms (I have 25 inch sleeves on my mdr when a stock 46 is like 24.2 and im almost a stock 46) and these sleeves are.. well I'd say perfect in length, I can show a quarter inch of sleeve when I wear ocbd's under it but they do tend to ride up.

haha my mom approves of everything I wear. it's always just "you look adorable, honey!"

>tfw no valid fit crits from mom

but seriously tho if you were referring to the fact that I said nobody commented on the length being an issue, it's in reference to the fact that I've posted a few fit pics online and nobody said it's a bad look, which is something I worried about originally.

9. B0Bs4g3t

B0Bs4g3t Senior member

Cole is like the TOJ little brother; annoying at times, but makes me smile with his earnestness.

3 people like this.
  10. Cole

Cole Senior member

hahahha, this made me smile. thanks

1 person likes this.
  11. nkwu

nkwu Well-Known Member

Man, I ordered a charly special. Since I'm considering ordering a varsity before the cutoff , I've been revisiing the thread and my measurements and have that lingering feeling that I order a jacket that's too long: 5'7" ish 160 lbs. I'm pretty comfortable with most measurements since I'm built a bit thicker than some of you. 22.2"/24.5" Front/Back lengths just makes me uncomfortable :embar:

I've seen 'bigger' dudes in the past but I'm having trouble digging up their posts or in the gallery. Anyone chime in with their experiences to help settle my paranoia?

Last edited: Aug 22, 2013
  12. plumcakk

plumcakk Member

Either it's a vocal minority that has their shipment lost in the queue, or I lucked out. Ordered a MDR a day or two after the announcement in June, got it two weeks ago in the mail. Haven't had a chance to take pics yet though.

13. click here

click here Senior member

Anyone here waiting for their order of the CWU-45? Based on lack of pics posted in this topic, seems like no one has received this model in a long time. I hope it is the next batch to get made (I ordered mid June).

14. Dbear

Dbear Senior member

That should be fine, you could probably even go a little longer depending on your preference. You want bombers to be longer than motos or riders due to the ribbing

15. AKang

AKang Senior member

I'm 5'10 175lbs and my body measurements are 1" more than yours. 23.2"/25.4"

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

16. Potsnu

Potsnu Senior member

I know I probably sounded like an asshole when I wrote that. But believe me, blowing tons of money on expensive clothes while being under weight 20-30 lbs. is not wise in the long run.

His weight is healthy for someone who is 5"2.

Now back to his original question, I don't think a Size 46 would fit him either. With those measurements, his chest is likely Size 36. He would need a Size 44 with Size 46 lengths to make it work and those are going to be hard to find.

Or he can gain some weight and search for a Stock 46 or Stock 48 which is much easier to find on the market place.

But I digress.

17. brad-t

brad-t Senior member

You sound like an asshole because you're being an asshole.

10 people like this.
  18. Dbear

Dbear Senior member

I dunno, TOJ1 with raglan sleeves was notoriously slim, especially in the shoulders, It's not out of the question that he could fit into a 48, at his height. It'll probably be a little relaxed, but would be nice volume.

1 person likes this.
  19. skitlets

skitlets Senior member

^ yeah. The raglan toj1 and bball run slim imo. High armholes and slim shoulders. I'm a typical 46 but more comfortably a 48 in those 2. In the leather I'm more of a 44/45.

20. MakoShark

MakoShark Member

Thanks for all the help.
    What is your height and weight? Do you have any fit pics of the 48?