1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever.

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by impolyt_one, Jan 7, 2011.

1. Cole

Cole Senior member

Quote:
    just got $640 but I can't access it yet. gonna have my mom put the other $140 in my paypal and I'll give her cash. but I swear if I don't get the money before the cut off date, I'm going to be pissed. [​IMG]

2. B0Bs4g3t

B0Bs4g3t Senior member

Credit card?

3. ipractice

ipractice Senior member

I don't think he has one if his mom has to cover him $140 through PayPal lol.

4 people like this.
  4. B0Bs4g3t

B0Bs4g3t Senior member

Maybe not. I had one when I was 14. So I don't think it's too crazy to have suggested it.

5. Distorbiant

Distorbiant Senior member

Cole... Are you sure this is the right decision with your finances? lol

1 person likes this.
  6. brad-t

brad-t Senior member

ah yes, my favourite part of the toj thread; when people play financial advisor

11 people like this.
  7. RXS09

RXS09 Senior member

I've said it before and I'll say it again, most kids are out here spending all their money on Jordans and Nikes. I'd rather see Cole spending his money on ToJ [​IMG]

2 people like this.
  8. Leather

Leather Senior member

His dad still owes him $15 for mowing the lawn, his friend will pay him back $8 for McDonald's last month ($8.03 with interest)... he will make the cut off don't worry

18 people like this.
  9. gettoasty

gettoasty Senior member

Can I order anything in cream/white?

10. Teapot418

Teapot418 Well-Known Member

Damn, that Navy/Black TOJ0 looks amazing. I might see if I can change mine from the Black/Black.

11. Cole

Cole Senior member

my parents would never give me a credit card lol
    yes. I have the money (exc. $40 right now which I will get from my job probably tonight) and it's what I want. nothing else to spend money on
    :)
    oh haw haw. sorry I don't have money to blow as easily as everybody else. i'm 17, and paying my mom over $200 a month

12. Cole

Cole Senior member

also, worst case sscenario: I miss the cut off date and have to buy off b&s. which is no big deal. but id rather have exactly what I want made exactly to fit me

13. skitlets

skitlets Senior member

Yes, we know, and you don't have to constantly remind us.

8 people like this.
  14. Cole

Cole Senior member

ok.

1 person likes this.
  15. schrike

schrike Active Member

I wanted to order a BCDR in the lamb suede, but Charly highly recommended against it -- said it would be too loose and floppy for the jacket style; so I switched to calf suede. I have both lamb and calf regular leather jackets, and there is a big difference between them.

16. L.R.

L.R. Senior member

I ended going with goat, and I still would love to try the lamb and calf. I doubt I'll have a chance too, unless B/S is nice to me in a few months. The reason I didn't go with the lamb is that though it sounds amazing, I'm less a fan of the striations that develop as it ages. Also, I for rider jackets, I will be wearing it the collar up often, and it seems that the lamb loses that ability within a couple years. That's just my thought process though. If I had another couple months, I'd be grabbing either the CWU or A2 in black lamb.

17. iamacyborg

iamacyborg Senior member

Trust Charly. Lamb suede in general is a super lightweight material, definitely no good for a BCDR.

18. kindofyoung

kindofyoung Senior member

dammit, I had JUST accepted that I would just wait 4 months and get a toj of some sort off B&S, and then you post this gorgeous pic [​IMG]

19. raags

raags Senior member

Drew can we get some more pics of the navy/black TOJ0 or any other current TOJ0s?

20. airblaster503

airblaster503 Senior member

Ugh that picture settles it, I am going to order a Navy/Black in the next couple days after mulling over a black/sand or navy/sand for the past 2 weeks.