TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever.

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by impolyt_one, Jan 7, 2011.

1. Razele

Razele Senior member

Fuck that is amazing

Holy fuck

I think I'm going to kop, wear with black APC raws, black calf carpe diem sidezips and a white crewneck T

Go to McD's and order a McSwag, double cheese, side order of single malt, no ice.

2. impolyt_one

impolyt_one Senior member

Have to decline a seat on the bandwagon, I don't like the contrast quilting idea at all. Maybe with very little contrast, ie light & dark grey, it would be okay.

I'm gonna join you here and say that the bicolor jackets are flat out ugly and that none of you guys would actually wear them more than once, so I am gonna save you guys the money and not offer that. :p

3. impolyt_one

Had to do it.

[​IMG]

I forgot to mention that the inside sleeve quilt on the Quilt DR is gonna reach higher than on the sample, it'll go to about the elbow or an inch or so higher, so a little more quilt on the inside sleeve there. It was a little low and short on the sample. It's go from the bottom where it is now, to higher than that.
    (just mentioning that because you can see it well in this pic, as opposed to the black)

4. ZhiMingBuFanDe

ZhiMingBuFanDe Senior member

how warm is the quilting and would it be too warm for 60 fahrenheit year round?

5. impolyt_one

it doesn't add any warmth, it's literally the same weight as any other lamb jacket. JuSs fO dEcOrAsHuNz dOgG

6. Stylin-1

Stylin-1 Senior member

Any pics of the dark grey jacket with the white residue?

7. Woodyear

Woodyear Senior member

how warm is the quilting and would it be too warm for 60 fahrenheit year round?

The quilting isnt for warmth its technically padding for a motorcycle wreck, thus the reason it is on the elbows and shoulders. Of course the band collar dr is just insane decoration using what appears to be stretch panels (though they are not) as quilting pretty much all over...but at least it looks cool.

8. hhenryhhh

hhenryhhh Senior member

Collared moto = Current object of desire.

Is there some kind of a brown color with a small hint of red to it? Does that exist? I'm thinking whiskey might be a little too light.

Also, I know I've asked this before but regarding the shirting, do we get some slack for buying multiples?

9. pronxs

pronxs Senior member

Baseball jacket we are making in two sample colors; there will be three total choices: red, navy, or tan cow suede. The trim will be the beige with red and blue stripes on all. The preview pic I posted was the jacket minus buttons, buttons are gonna be MOP. The lining is blue and white ox cloth. It's not a difficult jacket to make, it's based on the varsity, so I'm gonna put it out for a good price, $400. Kind of a varsity jacket placeholder til the bloods and the crips stop the varsity fighting.

biggest hint? [​IMG]

where is the fight?

10. zaff

zaff Well-Known Member

Collared Moto fit pics? In the process of ordering the minimalist DR and the collared moto is still in the back of my mind...

11. impolyt_one

gonna take some fit pics here in a second, gotta dry my luscious locks of hair. [​IMG] That dark grey leather was gross looking after the wash, it was spotty and ashy looking, kind of like distressing but not in a good way at all; however, I fed the whole jacket leather conditioner and it bounced back, looks like normal again except with a tiny bit more character.... so that is the solution; with these transparent finish leathers (that excludes the red) - if they react badly to water, just condition the areas affected/the whole jacket.

12. mainy

mainy Senior member

[​IMG]

I will buy the fuck out of this if it gets made. I have been saving to buy a toj jacket and on the fence about which one to get but i would robocop this just tell me where to send the paypal funds. so sick. sign me up please

13. Woodyear

Woodyear Senior member

[​IMG]
    edit: lol power rangers

Holy mother of god, this looks awful. I mean genuinely vomitous.

14. computurd

computurd Senior member

We need an update of the band collar moto with raglan sleeves and the new tweaks from the 2011 waist/cuffs and maybe hidden collar snap.

15. Razele

Razele Senior member

I'm pretty sure Drew already said that abit back, read up some ToJ swag son.