1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever.

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by impolyt_one, Jan 7, 2011.

1. ColmDawson

ColmDawson Senior member

The way TWorksheets is standing is pushing his hips forward, the camera position is very low and the wide lens is making his hip area look bigger than it should in relation to his shoulders and legs. I have little doubt that if we could see him from a more eye-level POV, with better posture, the fit of the jacket wouldn't be attracting nearly as much criticism.

Add to that the points made above about the natural profile of the jacket, the weight of the calf suede and the fact that it's brand new.

2. Hype1234

Hype1234 Senior member

Just bought this one from pat pearson and he suggested I post a fit pic. Couldn't be happier with it. Now l'm hooked and want a TOJ0 anniversary.

[​IMG]

21 people like this.
  3. noirwest

noirwest Senior member

That fit looks perfect. Good stuff

4. skrz

skrz Senior member

what sweats?

5. thewho13

thewho13 Senior member

Those look like Acne long johns, though I could be mistaken.

6. Hype1234

Hype1234 Senior member

7. Leather

Leather Senior member

How'd you size on them? I bought some sweatshorts from CM a while ago and had to size down. With 32" waist at the time even S stretched out to be huge.

8. Hype1234

Hype1234 Senior member

I'm naturally a 30 waist, but I size down in some brand to 29 for the legs. These are an XS. Club Monaco pants are always huge. But this is all unrelated to TOJ...

9. tehdvd

tehdvd Well-Known Member

Just got my CM and I'm kinda disappointed. Do the armholes get looser over time? Mine is practically riding on my arm pits.

Last edited: May 6, 2013
  10. cyc wid it

cyc wid it Senior member

They're not that high from a fashion standpoint... but compared to mall brand stuff it might take some getting used to.

11. Vaio

Vaio Senior member

Post a picture and we'll let you know whether or not your disappointment is warranted.

12. tehdvd

tehdvd Well-Known Member

I guess I have to get used to it.

13. NotClever

NotClever Senior member

Thought I'd post a set of evo pics on my brown lamb CM.

Had it for a little over a year now I think. Living in Texas I was only able to wear it from like late October until early April or so, though we've had a couple of cold fronts recently that have put us back down in the 50s.

Without further ado:

[​IMG]

Lots of good accordions in the arms. Not sure if you can see it in this photo but there is a good bit of rubbing around the pockets and on the banded hem on the sides. I'm not really able to tell if any of that is from my messenger bag (which rubs right on that part of my jacket), but I kinda like the wear. Might take more close up pictures of the wear spots later just so people get an idea of what it looks like on the brown leather, but it basically turns it into a kind of matte light brown color.

[​IMG]

For some reason the collar has started to float up a little bit, which is odd (especially on my right side).

I also have worried a bit about the length. I sized it just to the bottom of my belt but might have gone too long. I've also probably gotten skinnier since I bought it, actually. Oh well.

[​IMG]

I kinda like how the length makes it look in the back, though. It sits on my hips a bit.

[​IMG]

Since the cuffs have been something people have talked about, this is mine unzipped.

[​IMG]

And with the cuffs zipped. I've got a very slim watch on (one of the Seiko 5 SNK80x models) but it's quite snug.

Edit: Ugh, thought those pics would come out a lot bigger. Replaced with larger versions.

Last edited: May 6, 2013
    18 people like this.
  14. Vaio

Vaio Senior member

It looks great. The fact that it's brown makes the extra length (if you could even call it that) not really matter.

3 people like this.
  15. brad-t

brad-t Senior member

the length is perfect to my eyes

5 people like this.
  16. rennavate

rennavate Senior member

TOJ1 2011 at Canadian customs in Vancouver now! I'm hoping hope it gets here by the end of this week.

17. notwithit

notwithit Senior member

From one lacking in lucidity to another lacking in wit, that looks pretty damn good.

18. Tuma

Tuma Senior member

First picture is so good!

19. AceBoogie

AceBoogie Senior member

Saw a guy on the today with a helmet bag and this one had shoulder strap that you can attach on.

I thought it made the bag look worse so good call from drew on not adding that.

Now we just need more interest from ppl [​IMG]

20. casually dope

casually dope Member

God damn that looks great. Makes me reconsider going with the uncollared moto.

Last edited: May 7, 2013