TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever.

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by impolyt_one, Jan 7, 2011.

1. mike868y

mike868y Senior member

the quilted bcdr is the bastard child of synth's megaman jacket and a regular dr.

2. Goombi

Goombi Senior member

[​IMG] awesome updates! My monitor must be off since the dark grey looks only a hair lighter than the black, and nothing close to the medium gray as mentioned earlier. Adding on to requests for fit pics, it'd be helpful to see both the BCDR and the gothninja dad jacket zipped and unzipped fully, and paired with buttondowns, like the earlier DR shots. [​IMG]

3. Razele

Razele Senior member

We need to get TOJ in some Korean rap video so we can have TOJ gifs to splatter everywere.

Drew your new work is amazing, your lift your game tight son.

4. flyguy7

flyguy7 Senior member

Being completely honest, the 2010 DR with a fur collar is still the thing I'm most interested in kopping

5. wj4

wj4 Senior member

Boredom posting before bedtime...

Who holds the record for the most time waited for an item? I remember reading a member waited around 9 weeks for an item.

With the new 5 additions, anyone else ordering the older stuff? Haha.

6. wj4

wj4 Senior member

We need to get TOJ in some Korean rap video so we can have TOJ gifs to splatter everywere.

Drew your new work is amazing, your lift your game tight son.

I can see the kids from Big Bang wearing some bright colored quilted DR's.

7. uNiCoRnPriNcEsSx

uNiCoRnPriNcEsSx Senior member

dude its friday, you're not going out to drink?

at this point, i'm still trying to collect the funds to cop the pirate DR. buuut the bomber is looking really good too. [​IMG]

i hope svb takes up drew's offer. i wanna see what changes lol

8. Arethusa

Arethusa Senior member

Been catching up on (the past three months of) the thread all day, but I got a little lost on fur collars on the DR: are they gone for good, temporarily, or back again?

9. wj4

wj4 Senior member

dude its friday, you're not going out to drink?

at this point, i'm still trying to collect the funds to cop the pirate DR. buuut the bomber is looking really good too. [​IMG]

i hope svb takes up drew's offer. i wanna see what changes lol

I've given up my social life for the next several years, man. I work 45-50 hours a week and I'm pursuing my 2nd master's (I still have 16 classes left). My days off are spent doing school related activities mostly.

I worked 6AM-4PM today, then stopped by the gym on the way home, took a mini nap, just chilling now. Gotta be back at work tomorrow and Sunday at 8AM to train new employees.

I also stopped drinking about 2 years ago when I dropped down from 220 lbs to 145 lbs, haha. If I have 2 Heineken's, I might be out for a week.

The last time I went out was to see Facebook the movie sadly. [​IMG]

I seriously cannot Stanley doing a full make-over. I honestly don't think his style is a bad fit for him...give his physique and all and his age, I'm assuming he's in his mid to late 20s now...so not a young buck like Fuji.

10. uNiCoRnPriNcEsSx

gone until drew feels like doing them again. it seems as if it was more trouble than it was worth, and that there is none of it in the market place as of now.

11. uNiCoRnPriNcEsSx

holy shit. i thought i did good going from 190 to 165. well done. sorry to hear about your grind. i thought you might be in banking or something and woulda recommended u just tell ur staffer to fuck off lol.

i really dislike SvB's aesthetic to the point where whenever i see his glasses on the waywt thread i skip the post altogether. people generally seem to approve of it, which confounds me to no end. which is why i want to see a change, lol.

12. wj4

wj4 Senior member

holy shit. i thought i did well going from 190 to 165. well done. sorry to hear about your grind. i thought you might be in banking or something and woulda recommended u just tell ur staffer to fuck off lol.

i really dislike SvB's aesthetic to the point where whenever i see his glasses on the waywt thread i skip the post altogether. people generally seem to approve of it, which confounds me to no end. which is why i want to see a change, lol.

When I started Muay Thai conditioning, that sparked something inside of me. I started reading and researching proper foods and stuff. This is before I worked full time of course so I had the time to hit the gym twice a day. I went from around 220 lbs at 30% body fat to around 145 at 11% body fat. When I had the time, I would literally eat around 2000 cals a day consisting of nothing but healthy foods. I'm no Drew but I held it down with the George Foreman grill, haha. But now I'm around 150-155 at 13% body fat...only have time to go to the gym 3-4 times a week now.

My field of work is unique, man. We're open 24/7/365. I don't mind the grind though. That's my mission statement for myself...you gotta stay hungry, man. Especially if you have expensive tastes in life. [​IMG] Haha.

13. stever

stever Senior member

yes, that was in the cards from the beginning - the way the BCDR looks now with the wild pipe quilt on the shoulders, if we reversed it, shrunk the body down and slimmed the sleeves, it'd be a very nice women's jacket.

please make this happen.

in other news, emailed.

14. Rambo

Rambo Senior member

This just looks astounding, Synthese wanted a milky leather for summer, I suggest this. [​IMG]
    I haven't been paying attention but this is some next level Logan's Run/Daft Punk/StarTrek explorer shit right here.

15. kvnknrd

kvnknrd Senior member

haha yeah seriously
    all I can think about is how it looks like a burberry prorsum x DaftPunk collab jacket..