Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever.

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by impolyt_one, Jan 7, 2011.

1. impolyt_one

impolyt_one Stylish Dinosaur

all this new shit I've been putting out and been busy with posting about for the past few days have had me so preoccupied that I haven't hit the sauce in like 48 hours. New record. I've gotten like 200 non drunk posts in. Thank you all.

2. AR_Six

AR_Six "Sookie!"

that horse won't work so well with the quilted stuff. too heavy and dry.
    I'm not worried about the leather / weight / stiffness whatever, more the depth and colour. Can you get access to anything even like that? Like a similar coloured lamb? The red is too red IMO (ie thriller jacket).

3. skitlets

skitlets Distinguished Member

all this new shit I've been putting out and been busy with posting about for the past few days have had me so preoccupied that I haven't hit the sauce in like 48 hours. New record. I've gotten like 200 non drunk posts in. Thank you all.

Keep up the good work man. Doesn't look like much sleep in the last 48 hours either!

Oh goodness, decisions...decisions for a first leather... 2010 DR in black calf, 2011 DR in gray lamb or non-quilted BCDR in gray. They're all so good.

4. AR_Six

AR_Six "Sookie!"

This just looks astounding, Synthese wanted a milky leather for summer, I suggest this.

[​IMG]

5. Raf Simmons

Raf Simmons Well-Known Member

Keep up the good work man. Doesn't look like much sleep in the last 48 hours either!

Oh goodness, decisions...decisions for a first leather... 2010 DR in black calf, 2011 DR in gray lamb or non-quilted BCDR in gray. They're all so good.

gotta cop 'em all. [​IMG]

Personally would really like to get collared moto in black or grey, but need muniez first. [​IMG]

6. uNiCoRnPriNcEsSx

uNiCoRnPriNcEsSx Senior Member

This just looks astounding, Synthese wanted a milky leather for summer, I suggest this.

[​IMG]

might not be representative, drew stated it's off-white, with a little tan, if synth can live with that.

7. genericman

genericman Senior Member

yes, that was in the cards from the beginning - the way the BCDR looks now with the wild pipe quilt on the shoulders, if we reversed it, shrunk the body down and slimmed the sleeves, it'd be a very nice women's jacket.

sent you PM from generic man yoo

8. impolyt_one

impolyt_one Stylish Dinosaur

I..... am good for today on leather jacket discussion. [​IMG] I'll pick up where I left off tomorrow. Sprinkle a lil steez dust on my pillow before I sleep.

9. GlenCoe

GlenCoe Senior Member

I'd have a question about the washing-saw this in the TOJ gallery https://toj.pixi.me/v/toj2_3/Razele+2.jpg.html I'm really loving this. Is this style available for the minimalist DR? I know the color is available just not sure about the washing?

10. uNiCoRnPriNcEsSx

edit: this is the medium gray. i believe the sample that drew first posted up is made in that color. [​IMG]

11. kvnknrd

kvnknrd Senior Member

first thoughts on the bcdr [​IMG]

12. mike868y

mike868y Distinguished Member

I want to see this baseball jacket!

13. Raf Simmons

Raf Simmons Well-Known Member

that looks like the light gray to me. i believe the sample that drew first posted up is made in that color.

[​IMG]

that's the medium. It's got a slight blue under tinge to it, as you can see. It's thick lamb like the others, we've used this grey before last year as well, you can see some of the jackets in this same grey color in the gallery, washed and unwashed.

Minimilist DR is medium grey. [​IMG]

14. uNiCoRnPriNcEsSx

oo my bad, lol. will edit my post.

15. airblaster503

airblaster503 Senior Member

That quilting on the band collar is growing on me, at first I didn't like it to much. I want one of each of the new leathers. 3 zip double rider in black, minimalist moto in dark grey, and band collar in white/sand or dark grey. Maybe if I get a new job I can kop all 3 in the coming months, if not I will have to narrow it down to one [​IMG]