TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever.

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by impolyt_one, Jan 7, 2011.

1. shibbel

shibbel Senior member

New bcdr is awesome. I think I'm still going to go with the new dr first- I love the way it looks half open, and closed.

2. wj4

wj4 Senior member

I live in Houston, TX where I only need a jacket for maybe 2-4 weeks out of the year...and I have too many jackets already, but I still want to get that simplified DR.

I live in Los Angeles so I can relate, although I get cold easily...probably one of the few weirdos here who layers. I seriously hope I don't get fat soon so I can enjoy my ToJ pieces in the upcoming years. As of now, I have only worn my Bomber 4 times. I still have 3 more pieces on the way. The way it works is I browse the forum and this thread in particular a lot while at work. Then I email Charly. Before I know it, Paypal is sent. [​IMG]

Unicorn - if you don't mind, can you work your PS magic on the collar band DR please? Thanks in advance, dude.

3. RFX45

RFX45 Senior member

Drew, any fit pics of the collared moto yet?

4. emilo

emilo Senior member

Drew, can you post any pictures of the dark grey leather after soak? I really feel like I should alter my order from dark grey to either black or medium grey, but not 100 on this yet.

5. PDL24DCP

PDL24DCP Well-Known Member

Just saw the new DR and the quilted jackets, WOW. Not to mention that baseball jacket looks dope too (starts putting pennies in penny bank) Also, for the uninformed, what are these TaT suits yall speak of?

6. uNiCoRnPriNcEsSx

uNiCoRnPriNcEsSx Senior member

They are the the comparable firm to ToJ for suits. MTM clothing for the SF'er. but i think ToJ has much more swag. Thread link

7. mattt

mattt Senior member

Damn the toj menu has gone next level within the span of few days. Everything looks great, think its time to order a medium gray new DR!

8. peternorth

peternorth Senior member

Only those 3 colors for suede drew? I was hoping for dark green for bomber. Guess I'll keep hoping.

9. slack tide

slack tide Senior member

I bet Drew loves question marks

10. Pitman

Pitman Senior member

Baseball jacket we are making in two sample colors; there will be three total choices: red, navy, or tan cow suede. The trim will be the beige with red and blue stripes on all. The preview pic I posted was the jacket minus buttons, buttons are gonna be MOP. The lining is blue and white ox cloth. It's not a difficult jacket to make, it's based on the varsity, so I'm gonna put it out for a good price, $400. Kind of a varsity jacket placeholder til the bloods and the crips stop the varsity fighting.

[​IMG]

11. stinger70

stinger70 Senior member

The collared moto is awesome and exactly what i want. Would order it right now but its awkward because i dont know how much my size gains are going to affect the jacket sizing. Im 17lb away from my target of 168, but once i get there i will no doubt want to be bigger. Want one right now but dont want it to be too small in 6 months[​IMG]

12. impolyt_one

impolyt_one Senior member

they're pretty forgiving man. 20 lbs ain't much to a leather jacket fit as long as you don't get it skin tight. also, you guys are awesome with the gifs. My girlfriend is loving that jack nicholson gif right now. [​IMG]

13. halisray

halisray Senior member

Thought you broke up with her

14. impolyt_one

impolyt_one Senior member

i sold my soul

15. themidship22

themidship22 Senior member

Girls are soul eaters.