TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever.

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by impolyt_one, Jan 7, 2011.

1. wzjradam

wzjradam Senior member

^beat me to it.

Last edited: May 10, 2012
  2. PipersSon

PipersSon Senior member

Presumably others are struggling like me on what to choose- and finding it as difficult?

I'm looking at the Peacoat (Navy), Collared Moto (Lamb, Black or Medium Gray), and the A2 or CWU (black or brown goat). And now the TOJ0 if it happens.

It's hard out here for a pimp man..... do I need all those jacket.... is this the right color, material or time.

I think I may end up staring at the wall, just doing nothing, frozen.

3. VLSI

VLSI Senior member

Any idea yet what the one color for the final toj0 would be?

4. El Giggity

El Giggity Well-Known Member

It was hardly a mass attack, a few guys, can't speak on their experiences, but I've no complaints dealing with Drew/Charly, still a good number of fuk members copping toj's

5. hobbes874

hobbes874 Senior member

Black body with cream sleeves :drool:

6. bows1

bows1 Senior member

What is FUK

7. Find Finn

Find Finn Senior member

8. Timbaland

Timbaland Senior member

Hoping an olive M-65 jacket is released when you come back Drew.

9. demonsblood

demonsblood Well-Known Member

Hey Drew,

Maybe we can operate the potential new TOJ0 with a preorder as well, like the baseball, and a color choice input tally when we order?

I'd really like a back body with a contrasting color sleeve either white/caramel/or beige BUT I always loved the feel of lamb sleeves more than calf since it gives a softer more luxurious feel. Maybe white lambskin sleeves set-in style with gussets? As for the trim maybe try and find the better trim from the TOJ1 2011 but with one or two white stripes in them like the original TOJ0 styling?

As a bonus, I would not be against having this run have maybe letters on the back like those college varsities? (I know this is expensive, but its the "ultimate" edition haha)

10. smashwindow

smashwindow Senior member

No. M-51 [​IMG]

11. VLSI

VLSI Senior member

Black with the off-white/cream lamb would be awesome :slayer:

But no letters, please! Preorders sounds like a great idea :)

12. Islander

Islander Senior member

Haha yes I was stressing a bit too. I replaced my mis-sized MA-1 with a perfect CWU45 last year and then for the longest time I wanted a calf A-2, but Bomber Guy* said no to calf bombers last year and since two lamb bombers did not compute I ended up freezing and doing nothing for a while. I am going to get a dark brown A-2 now that goatskin is available and add a jacket without the ribbed cuffs before June 1, but which one? So yeah I was struggling with that since I am true MTM and the clock was ticking.

I like the VTG CM but honestly I'm not sure if I have the cojones to break it in or wear it out in its untanned state, I feel like it would be a backyard project until it was about where Synthese's is now... but it might not get to that point if I never wear it. Or maybe I would surprise myself and totally own that thing. I like the idea of a suede A-1 but three bombers? I wouldn't wear a DR, Moto maybe, CM yeah but then I always come back to the Moto because come on man you need something with a more aggressive cut.

I should post more pics here and get some feedback, I suppose that's the whole point.

* I love the thought of ex-marine Bomber Guy with his PTSD and Saran Wrap and immaculate workmanship, it makes me happy and sad at the same time. So glad I have one of his jackets. That was one of the best Drew Keith stories ever.

13. krayzeez

krayzeez Senior member

Is the trousers still going to be available after the revolution? in a new form or the same? I don't have need for them now but I might later:nodding:

14. NotClever

NotClever Senior member

Does look a bit large in the top, but I'm no expert in fit.

IMO the solution is to lift more ;).

15. pistolero

pistolero Senior member

As someone who does need MTM (at least length adjustments) this is great to hear! I'd gladly pay an upcharge to get something that fits properly - which very few OTR jackets do.

Now to decide what to order before the cutoff. Definitely getting a peacoat, and maybe a T-1 if I can swing it.