TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever.

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by impolyt_one, Jan 7, 2011.

1. jhe0417

jhe0417 Senior member

Really digging that moto fit on you, hurhur!

2. 2nd sunday

2nd sunday Active Member

[​IMG]

Blacked out DR looks good but I prefer gunmetal hardware. Looks odd around the waist in the back though and not really feelin the rest of the fit in conjunction with the DR. Kinda makes you look like "that guy" but not in a good way.

3. Rambo

Rambo Senior member

Did I miss something? What's with the all black zippers? Is that the norm from now on or can you get chrome still?

4. uNiCoRnPriNcEsSx

uNiCoRnPriNcEsSx Senior member

Did I miss something? What's with the all black zippers? Is that the norm from now on or can you get chrome still?

Just tell Charly which color you want. They're just currently available as an option.

5. impolyt_one

impolyt_one Senior member

blacked out moto and dr is pure sex.

really trying to not spend money, but the blacked out moto might be the end of me. wanna wait to see if there are any new styles though. Dis can you comment if new styles are coming

Don't want to spill the beans just yet, but they are forthcoming soon. I just want to focus on clearing orders for now because there is a Chinese New Year's holiday I have to contend with and I should have a bunch of stuff sent by then.

My gf and I broke up and she went back to Japan, so I find myself with a lot of time all of a sudden, and I am gonna try to channel that into more work... so watch for the developments that ensue, there should be some good clothes. [​IMG]

6. Razele

Razele Senior member

I really wish I kopped, I hope drew does these again and also suede daypacks

7. Knisse

Knisse Senior member

Would it be possible to add measurement to the website again? Now there are only pictures from what i can see

8. stinger70

stinger70 Senior member

[​IMG]

Please reconsider what you wear with the DR. I mean...seriously not doing it justice.

9. gdl203

gdl203 Affiliate Vendor Dubiously Honored Affiliate Vendor

Sorry to hear that Drew

10. mike868y

mike868y Senior member

Sorry to hear that Drew

+1

11. Angry Toaster

Angry Toaster Member

Please reconsider what you wear with the DR. I mean...seriously not doing it justice.

Any recommendations?

12. stinger70

stinger70 Senior member

black boots and a different cut of jeans. The DR is edgy and the bottom half is like typical boring workwear.

13. racknac

racknac Senior member

Don't want to spill the beans just yet, but they are forthcoming soon. I just want to focus on clearing orders for now because there is a Chinese New Year's holiday I have to contend with and I should have a bunch of stuff sent by then.

My gf and I broke up and she went back to Japan, so I find myself with a lot of time all of a sudden, and I am gonna try to channel that into more work... so watch for the developments that ensue, there should be some good clothes. [​IMG]

I thought you have an arranged marriage being set up with one of your family friends? I don't know how i know... not that i'm stalking you or anything. [​IMG]

14. Jared7

Jared7 Senior member

Any recommendations?

Jeans could be slimmer and some boots or a pair of hightops would finish the look.

15. wj4

wj4 Senior member

Drew - sorry to hear that, bro. Just keep thinking positive, man. [​IMG]

In regards to the fellow with the blacked out DR, I think it may be a bit tricky for him due to his body size/shape. From nearly all of the pictures I've seen related to ToJ, everyone has been relatively slim or skinny. I don't know how he would look like with slim black jeans tucked into black boots. I do agree with the masses and would also vote the bottom half is quite awkward with the DR.