1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever.

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by impolyt_one, Jan 7, 2011.

1. SchoolyardBully

SchoolyardBully Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

The 4 zip brown calf moto arrived.

9 people like this.
  2. smashwindow

smashwindow Well-Known Member

I traded the Suede A-1 with Razele whoever was asking,,, It was for a 52 that was obviously shorter and had less of a drop, than I do. After trying that on I really saw the value of mtm, and the genius of charly's sizing. [​IMG] (Sorry if I drive you nuts, with all my questions man!)

3. Arethusa

Arethusa Well-Known Member

More.

4. jashilo

jashilo Member

Loving the A2... but coming from the CWU/P, I have a question:

How durable is the threading for the A2 front pocket buttons?
    I ask because with my CWU/P, I used the front pockets all the time; for money clips, cigarettes, lipbalm, etc.

Have a slight concern that the threading will wear out fast with daily use...

5. okonomi

okonomi Well-Known Member

Dude it's fucking buttons.

1 person likes this.
  6. hobbes874

hobbes874 Well-Known Member

But unless I know the exact material make-up and manufacturing tolerances how will I ever make an informed decision?!?

7. omgcookielol

omgcookielol Well-Known Member

Mine went super loose after the first use, but haven't busted on me yet. If it happens, it isnt a hard problem to fix, but I try to avoid the problem by choosing to use the flap pockets only when it rains.

The side pockets and inner chest pocket can hold your wallet, phones, and keys.

Last edited: Dec 12, 2012
  8. Brothersport

Brothersport Well-Known Member

x-post from WAYWT. Grey 2010 DR, I believe, from cut-off. I got it a month or two ago. :inlove:

bleary and rainy a few days ago
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7 people like this.
  9. impolyt_one

impolyt_one Well-Known Member

If a floating canvassed cuff happened in the forest, would anybody hear it? :slayer:

1 person likes this.
  10. ipractice

ipractice Well-Known Member

Nice fit. Perfect length on you.

Is that picture taken in an H&M? Haha looks familiar. TOJ x MMM x H&M

Last edited: Dec 12, 2012
  11. impolyt_one

Suprisingly, we've never made many of the 2010 DR in that grey, this is actually one of the first ones I can remember (surely not THE first, but definitely a sleeper) - and it looks awesome. Guys get iffy on the side buckles on the 2010 yet they are what makes the jacket, and the design lends itself well to washed-out colors like the sand lamb and the grey. Actually, I have no idea why people were ordering ivory lamb when there was the Sand lamb to be had....

2 people like this.
  12. impolyt_one

Suprisingly, we've never made many of the 2010 DR in that grey, this is actually one of the first ones I can remember (surely not THE first, but definitely a sleeper) - and it looks awesome. Guys get iffy on the side buckles on the 2010 yet they are what makes the jacket, and the design lends itself well to washed-out colors like the sand lamb and the grey. Actually, I have no idea why people were ordering ivory lamb when there was the Sand lamb to be had....

13. Just bought brown boots now I feel like I need a brown jacket to go with it. That and I'd like to get some use out of my silver club before the switch to JC.

A-1? DR 2010? T-1/3? :hide:

14. Brothersport

Brothersport Well-Known Member

Thanks. I like the fit a lot, though the sleeves are a bit long. shrug.
    I also have a blistered lamb BCDR off of B&S that fits decently, but a bit boxy and with back length that's a tiny bit short. Buying secondhand is worth it in some instances (like when you're buying an out of stock style and material...), but sometimes you get something that has been tinkered with just imperfectly enough for your body.
    Lolll you got me. I was lookin for those HMMMM for cheaps. Found a pair in the 42nd st H&M.

TANKS

15. Kross

Kross Well-Known Member

Any new developments on that teaser you showed us Drew?

1 person likes this.
  16. lowk

lowk Well-Known Member

Any more samples to sell?

17. Tuma

Tuma Well-Known Member

That grey DR is calf right? Better pics please!

Last edited: Dec 13, 2012
  18. impolyt_one

We got a bunch now. Would like to have a sample sale sooner or later. I have rented a new storage room for some of our stuff but I gotta duck out to Tokyo again next week for a few days, be back within the week. After that Ill be able to sit down and photo/measure all the samples we can sell, so it'll be at least another week, but soon. Don't even know what's in the sale but it's gonna happen.

19. impolyt_one

That's the same grey lamb we've always had - was used on the original 3-zip MDR sample too. You've seen the medium grey lamb on here many times probably, it was very popular for awhile. That 2010 DR might be one of the best applications I've seen for it.

20. Joona

Joona Well-Known Member

That grey 2010 DR is stunning! To me, the fit looks to be pretty spot on. Hard to tell from those pics if the sleeves are too long, but then again, I'd prefer a bit long sleeves for any DR. It's a good thing that there isn't any grey leathers available at the moment.. I'd be too tempted.