• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever.

nineohtoo

Reaction score
I think I saw a black collared moto at the Oakland childish gambino show. 98.123456% positive.

I'm in my 2010dr and wandering drunk lol.

And synth should cop a cream 4 zip. Had it on a previous TOJ1. I think. Would suit you pretty well.

vaalbara

Reaction score
friend o' mine wearing my jacket, would prefer if you didn't post this to the gallery willy

1Jjy6.jpg

i've had this jacket for about 5 months now, and the leather is getting pretty soft. holy **** i love this thing so much

Last edited:

GBear

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ah, the other med whiskey 4 zip. Looking great. Took mine clubbing and it softened it right up.

cheezewiz

Reaction score
whiskey bomber or moto?

Or should I get a more standard color for my first leather?

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score

malaujai

Reaction score
scraped the leather on the elbow area of my brown lamb A2... not sure when but noticed it when I took it off on the weekend... Meh. "Character" lol

fungz0r

Reaction score
Dang that fqhh moto looks awesome

Brydinut

Reaction score

I think I saw a black collared moto at the Oakland childish gambino show. 98.123456% positive.
I'm in my 2010dr and wandering drunk lol.
And synth should cop a cream 4 zip. Had it on a previous TOJ1. I think. Would suit you pretty well.

Ahaha, that was me. It was brown. There was someone else who recognized my jacket with a bomber. If you're reading this, send me a PM.

ctbomber

Reaction score
yea same. no tracking on red calf 2010DR this week :(
8 weeks so hopefully it is next week!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 83 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 85 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.1%

Forum statistics

Threads