• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever.

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score

For drew, lmaozedong and anyone else who remembers. I still think of this every once and a while and laugh, had to go and find this picture lol:
7vppz.jpg

just quoting for good measure.

notwithit

Pullup laureate
Reaction score

it does look way less 'dad' in that context.

Just you wait...mine will be the daddiest dad fit that ever made you its daddy. :smarmy:

I other news, is anyone else slightly nervous about the transition to one-way zips? :hide: I'm going with them instead of the old two-way, but I've gotten really accustomed to the two-way for sitting down, moving around, &c.

candrew

Reaction score
Yeah, I'm down with meeting up wherever in LA/OC/Siberia.

Also, pho is ******* awesome around LA county, though I still think the valley is the best for it.

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score

Is that the same guy who was on SA and did those amazing awkward video waywts? Looks like the same dude sans black box

yeah it's him. guy gives me the willies. Red CCP chef's shirt is a classic though.

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score

Yeah, I'm down with meeting up wherever in LA/OC/Siberia.

Also, pho is ******* awesome around LA county, though I still think the valley is the best for it.

I was pretty blown away by the quality of the pho in little saigon, I mean it's kinda obvious, but you know. The good stuff is really great, I am jealous because pho is disgusting in Tokyo. Had a really passable bowl in Hong Kong and it still made me happy.

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Do you guys think if MrBlack smoked more weed and spent time with strippers or something, he would loosen up a bit? Is it a genetic thing? Possible rags to swags experiment?

lesamourai

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Do you guys think if MrBlack smoked more weed and spent time with strippers or something, he would loosen up a bit? Is it a genetic thing? Possible rags to swags experiment?

lets do it

just not on my dime

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
For some reason, even though ceoceo kinda trolls this thread, I remembered his comment about how he was frustrated and wanted to quit studying fashion design or whatever it was he is studying because I was sitting around today and came up with some Korean motifs I want to incorporate into clothes. Not that anybody would recognize them and they'd be really subtle and sneaky anyway, but I thought he would like them. Putting together fusions like that is kinda like fusion cooking, very easy to overdo or be way too obvious with, or fall into some sort of formulaic monotonous one-trick thing with. Maybe not material for TOJ, doesn't really seem on the same track, but maybe someday they'll come to light.

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score

Just you wait...mine will be the daddiest dad fit that ever made you its daddy. :smarmy:
I other news, is anyone else slightly nervous about the transition to one-way zips? :hide: I'm going with them instead of the old two-way, but I've gotten really accustomed to the two-way for sitting down, moving around, &c.

you shouldn't be, the silver YKK one-way zips I want to transition to we have been using on the Bombers and CWU-45's for a year now. Nobody noticed and pointed that out though. :eek:

GraphicNovelty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My blacked out hardware on my moto is starting to get less blacked out. It looks weathered in a totally awesome way. Will take pictures when I get home.

Last edited:

notwithit

Pullup laureate
Reaction score

you shouldn't be, the silver YKK one-way zips I want to transition to we have been using on the Bombers and CWU-45's for a year now. Nobody noticed and pointed that out though. :eek:

Aha, totally makes sense. And yeah, I'm looking forward to seeing them. I think the silver on dark whiskey should make a nicer combination than gunmetal.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 88 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 37.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 37 15.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads