• Welcome to the Styleforum Approved contest! This is a contest where everyone wins: in fact, every participant will get a (highly coveted) “Styleforum approved” bracelet to flaunt to your oblivious friends. The only thing you have to do is show appreciation for a member of the forum or an affiliate vendor.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever.

chaos

Reaction score
bumping this up for arm stacks and fqhh goodness

Hello fellow TOJ loyal. I've had my FQHH moto about 10 months now and just wanted to post an evo pic. Let me know what you think!

EDIT: Oh shit, almost forgot to mention. I've worn this thing around Tokyo a bunch and the most common thing I hear is "that thing makes you look like Wolverine", haha!

cyc wid it

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
My lamb/calf and hardware color indecision remain.

wj4

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

id be shocked if they shortened a raglan sleeve at the shoulder.. seems it would be alot easier to just do at the bottom/cuff.. but what do i know there is a reason i asked and am not a tailor :) I will investigate and weight the cost option. thanks

The sleeves are raglan? If so, I don't think it will be possible. If it is, it will be pretty pricey for sure.

cyc wid it

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Black on black "artishard" rider order placed :devil:

malaujai

Reaction score
Wore my WV today... Almost forgot how awesome it is...

Last edited:

skitlets

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

This is what I still don't get: 20" P2P would be 40" around -- four inches larger than a 36" chest. You'd think the 48 would be loose, yet, by all accounts, it's...not. But why?
(No really, why... Does it have something to do with the way the rest of the jacket is cut?)

I don't think the listed size measurements are the garment's actual outer measurement. I'm guessing it's the internal pattern, though Drew or Charly can confirm. For example, my size 46 TOJ1 measures about 20.5 p2p. The chart lists 19.5 for a 46.

rirakuma

Reaction score
Thanks for the help guys. Just bought an A-2 Bomber from stillmaticbeat. I'm real keen to get a TOJ1 as well and I sent an email to the toj gmail and his sufu account a few days ago but haven't got a reply. Anyone know if they're not taking orders atm?

Funksy

Reaction score
E-mail responses aren't as speedy as they used to be. Used to be Charly responded within an hour an average, now its within about 24 hours. I got something from him earlier today, though, so just have a little patience. ;)

jwjp

Reaction score
He replied within 25 minutes to me on monday :D maybe i just got lucky...

rirakuma

Reaction score
Well this kinda sucks but the deal fell through on the bomber =/. I'd still really like to get both though but I'd probably look for a secondhand bomber and order a TOJ1 to my sizing. I don't wanna be rude but I may have to send another email just in case he missed out the last one.

Last edited:

Slowhands

Reaction score
You're probably a 50. 48 with any layers is pretty tight on me with a 39" chest, otherwise it's a great fit.

impolyt_one

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

E-mail responses aren't as speedy as they used to be. Used to be Charly responded within an hour an average, now its within about 24 hours. I got something from him earlier today, though, so just have a little patience. ;)

might be a time zone thing - also, Charly takes his time on the weekends, because well, Charly iz humanz too. :eek:

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Face Masks: Pick Your Favorite (Choose 2)

• Disposable surgical mask

• White cotton mask

• Linen-lined mask

• "Sartorial" mask made of suiting fabric

• Patterned mask (checks, stripes, fun print, etc.)

• Solid color silk mask

• "Sartorial" mask made of tie fabric

• Sports mask made of synthetic fabric

• Denim mask

• Face shield

Results are only viewable after voting.