Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by impolyt_one, Jan 7, 2011.
I was just trying to get to my... roots
I am I have 4 samples to sell:
1. VTG DR - $650
2. Anniversary Harrington, red nylon laminate (as shown in gallery - $230
3. Anniversary MA-1, olive nylon laminate, orange lining, half-length placket (as shown in gallery - $230
4. Peacoat, navy with black leather trim - same as stock but has a double button opening cuff - $395
All are roughly 45/46, for someone about 5'8 and 130 or so. THe VTG DR has high armholes and is still untanned, very stiff.
Nothing for a 50?
I have no idea, tbh. This was just what I had with me here in Tokyo. Dan has some varied sizes of things in Seoul, and Charly has some things in America that they will put up later this week.
Anniversary MA-1, olive nylon laminate, orange lining, half-length placket (as shown in gallery - $230
That sounds insane. Pictures?
Sounds like this one here: http://toj-gallery.com/main.php?g2_itemId=7110 (first 3 pics in gallery)
That's going to make someone smaller than me very happy.
Don't send me or Charly pm's - just email the regular TOJ email with a title related to the sample you're interested in.
I think it's because my plane is booked to go to Seoul in a week, or maybe I'm just feeling it, but I'm having epiphanies about the new designs left and right this evening. Brain really woke up from it's vacation.
I have some great Japanese linen, selvedge broken twill, denim, and waffle knit cotton that I'll be incorporating, and then we'll mix in the standby NZ lamb, suede, some Italian and domestic calfskins - gonna use the same leather, horn, ebony wood, and YKK Japan trimmings as usual - here's a listing of what I am thinking for S/S. Will have to wait for the pics to see where I am going with these and the detailing, but I have these in mind over the next few months.
- revamp on the 2010 DR, 2010 Moto, and CM - some small adjustments
- minimalist waxed cotton duffle, minimalist waxed cotton Chesterfield/lab coat, minimalist fishtail - all with waffle-knit button-out liner
- new varsity
- suede T-1, suede T-3
- knits, all-wool, loose-gauge handknit
- sunglasses, made in Japan, handlaid celluloid or tortoise
- footwear of some sort
- revamped shirting, made in Japan
- denim jeans
- wool formal trousers
- object dyed selvedge broken twill chinos
- a few more outers, maybe some quilted/waxed stuff, etc.
That is my idea board for the evening.
ah forgot - the pants and trousers will be oneLength(tm) so that they can be sent as pants or shorts as desired. Will be looking at what colors and stuff we can do as the materials and production style pans out.
DEAR GOD YES
*crosses fingers for red harrington*
Repost for the new page...
actually, what the hell though.. I cannot afford the number of things I need from this list. Is the minimalist fishtail waxed cotton?
Separate names with a comma.