• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

TOJ Ivory Minimalist Double Rider size ~48

Status
Not open for further replies.

fireflygrave

Reaction score
Lightly used Temple of Jawnz MDR in ivory. Ordered this in fall 2013 and paid just shy of $800 for it; sadly it no longer fits in the shoulders so I'm letting it go. It hasn't actually fit in quite a while and is in very good condition. No tears or scrapes; some discoloration around the front zipper and the sleeves- a light grey color as is expected on a whiteish leather. Some of it may come off with cleaning, but I'd like to leave that to the buyer as I think a leather looks better a bit beat up. The discoloration is very light and unnoticeable when worn unless you take the time to look at the specific spots up close.

I will post measurements and current pictures of the jacket and the areas around the zippers in the next day or so. For now I'll put of a shot of myself wearing it when I got it and it fit perfectly sorry for the bathroom shot haha). I was a 48 in the shoulders/chest when I ordered this, it will fit a large 46 to a verrrry slim 50 depending on desired fit.

Price + paypal fees and shipping (I'll ship wherever as long as you're okay with the price for tracked shipping outside of the country, in in the US). I'd like to get the price listed, but feel free to send reasonable offers and I'll consider them.

Attachments

• toj.jpg
    toj.jpg
    573.2 KB · Views: 62
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Staff online

Forum statistics