1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

ToJ Chesterfield Size M

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by obiter dictum, May 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. obiter dictum

obiter dictum Senior member

I'm selling a Temple of Jawnz chesterfield winter coat size medium. I got it from ToJ in early 2011 and wore it regularly for one season. It's still in great condition though -- no visible wear or marks from what I can tell. Unfortunately it fits me a little bit too snugly and I'm running out of closet space, so it's got to go.

This model has since been discontinued and might not be available for sale again -- so this is a rare chance to get your hands on one. The color is dark camel/caramel with whiskey lamb leather behind the collar and brown wood buttons. Great casual twist on the chesterfield, in the typical toj cut and quality.

I bought it for $450.

Selling it for $250, shipping to anywhere included. Paypal only.

Ships from Norway. From previous experience with sales on SF, shipping to the US typically takes 8-11 days.

PM me for more information and payment details.

It fits like a very slim size M. It fits slightly slimmer than a same size toj peacoat (I have one in medium that fits me great). IMO this would be great for a tall-ish slim dude.

Measurements:
    Shoulders (back): 18"
    Chest (P2P): 21.7"
    Length (BOC): 40.5"
    Sleeve length (from shoulder): 27"

Apologies for the poor photo -- the iPhone 4S camera doesn't handle indoor lighting very well. More chesterfield photos can be found in the toj gallery: http://toj-gallery.com/main.php?g2_itemId=3020

Last edited: Jul 29, 2012
  2. wzjradam

wzjradam Senior member

Amazing jacket+price!

3. VLSI

VLSI Senior member

Desperately wishing I lived somewhere this thing could get more than 2 days of wear a year :(

Awesome jacket man.

4. gettoasty

gettoasty Senior member

5. joonian

joonian Senior member

Really nice. The sleeves seem very long though? Is that accurate?

6. obiter dictum

obiter dictum Senior member

Yup, it's accurate. ToJ sleeve lengths are pretty long.

7. sk317

sk317 Senior member

would murder for this to be in a darker color. great price tho. someone needs to pick this up

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.