1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

TOJ Black Calf Collared Moto (XS)

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by theuglylover, Sep 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. theuglylover

theuglylover Well-Known Member

This is a brand new TOJ Collared Moto in black calf. I tried it on once and it's a bit tighter than I would like, so I'm going to have to let it go. This is good for someone who wants a very slim leather jacket, especially in the arms. This would be ideal for skinny dudes like me who wear XS, weighs 120-130 and stand about 5'7" - 5'9".

Here are the measurements;

Shoulders, Front: 16.3"
    Pits: 19.0"
    Mid: 17.2"
    Waist: 17.6"
    Front Length: 21.4"
    Back Length: 23.2"
    Sleeve: 24.2"
    Sleeve Width @ Pit: 6.0"
    Sleeve Width @ Elbow. 5.4"
    Sleeve Width @ Cuff: 5.0"

The jacket is top notch TOJ quality that we've come to expect and the thick calf skin will age really well. Save yourself some money and time and buy this jacket!

I'm asking for $500 shipped to continental US. I'm open for local meetings in the SF Bay Area. I'm open to reasonable offers, but I won't bother responding to low-ballers.

Last edited: Oct 12, 2012
  2. TonyRoy69

TonyRoy69 Member

First post just for this haha. Could you post a fit pic with your body measurements?

3. theuglylover

theuglylover Well-Known Member

As I had said, i've put on some weight from the gym, so the jacket is pretty small for me at this point. Honestly, a fit pic with me wouldn't be flattering to the jacket.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.