1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

ToJ A2 Bomber 2011 in Brown Lamb, Modified 48

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by leeba, Feb 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. leeba

leeba Senior member

I have a fairly new (worn 4-5x) 2011 Bomber in buttery soft Brown Lamb. Thing is dope as fuck but 1) it's a little small on me and I've been gaining weight recently 2) it doesn't completely fit into my wardrobe/is too swaggy for me and I can already tell that I'm not going to give it the love that it deserves and 3) I really need some food $$$ / $ in general pretty broke right now

It's around a 48-49 but will work for a variety of people depending on what type of fit they want. For those looking at their first ToJ it's thicker than you think (for lamb). Here are measurements:

shoulders 18
    chest (p2p) 21.6
    midsection 19.7
    waist 19.0
    body length, front 23.5
    body length, back 25.7
    sleeve length, from shoulder 26.3
    sleeve width @ pit 7.3
    sleeve width @ elbow 6.6
    sleeve width @ cuff 5.8

P2P looks large but it'll probably be good for lifters + the thing is still pretty damn slim because of ToJ's house cut/armholes tbh. Length looks long on paper but it 'feels' shorter if that makes sense at all because the back length is relatively short. Bombers look funny when too tight anyways imo, see Drew fit pic @ the ToJ gallery for reference of an awesome relaxed fit

I uploaded some fit pics + can provide further detail shots to serious buyers, but this thing is more or less like new and hasn't been fully broken in yet. I received it only a month ago. I'm 5'9 155 for reference, with around a 39" chest and 30" waist at smallest point, but am sorta thick in the lower body (hips/butt)

Attached Files:

• 007.jpg
      007.jpg
      File size:
      2.3 MB
      Views:
    • 008.jpg
      008.jpg
      File size:
      2.2 MB
      Views:
    • 448.jpg