• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• Hi, we have updated our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy in anticipation of the upcoming new Calfornia laws, the CCPA. If you are a resident of California, these rights pertain to you. Thanks - Styleforum Team.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Tods Distressed camel brouges

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spoon

Reaction score
Up for sale is a never seen pair of HOGAN by tod's full grain leather trainers with classic brogueing. not your typical H sneakers made of canvas or leather.
trainers come with the durable sole hogan is known for. leather is a distressed smooth caramel cowhide. very classy looking and unique.
colors and different shades of caramel, tan, camel are present on the leather which gives it that distressed artisan look. il accept fair offers. comes with box and dust bag.
I've used this a handful of times but the sole and uppers hardly show any wear. i am a size 10.5 in all my pumas, nikes, cole haan, 10 in allen edmonds and alden, 9.5 BARRIE LAST. 9uk for lanvin. email me for more pics or any questions

Attachments

Spoon

Reaction score
make offers going to sell these soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How wide do you like your leg opening on your trousers?

• 7”

Votes: 58 17.8%
  • 7.5”

Votes: 110 33.7%
  • 8”

Votes: 96 29.4%
  • 8.5”

Votes: 36 11.0%
  • 9”

Votes: 13 4.0%
  • 9.5”

Votes: 7 2.1%