• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Tod's Brown Leather Oxford Shoes sz 9-10

PatriotsFan

Reaction score
I'm selling a pair of Authentic Tod's brown leather shoes. I would have really liked to keep these shoes for myself (great business casual shoes), as they are very comfortable and stylish, however they are a bit too big for me. Brand new, these shoes would easily retail from $365-$400. These shoes are labeled a size 9, but they really feel like a US 9.5 or US 10. All of my dress shoes are US9, yet these shoes are noticeable bigger.

They are used but still in great condition. They are brown leather with a tie and the Tod's logo on the side of the shoes. The insoles are excellent and have "Tod's Made in Italy". The black rubber soles have the Tod's dots with very little wear. Tods is also imprinted on the back of the shoes.

I'm asking for $65 shipped within the United States. Shipping will be a little higher for the rest of the world.

PatriotsFan

Reaction score
Price Reduced to $55 shipped.
smile.gif

fritzl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Dear Patriot,

Try this. One point on the fit is the arch support.

I regularly wear US 9 - 9.5, no idea about the width. I have a 11.5 from a thrift store, with arch support I wear him without any problem.

Any cobbler will do that for you.
cheers.gif

chicagobull

Reaction score
I am interested. can you post exact measurements? (I normally wear a 10D). also, please post more pics (eg of the sole, and close-ups) so we can get better feel of the condition of the shoes. Thanks

PatriotsFan

Reaction score
I measured the length of the bottom sole to be 12.5 inches and the width of shoe at the widest part to be 4.7

Here are some additional pictures as requested...sorry for the bad lighting.

fritzl: The arch support of the shoe isn't a problem for me. It's really the length that's about .75 inches too long for me. I like my shoes to fit snug in the toe box.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads