• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• Hi, we have updated our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy in anticipation of the upcoming new Calfornia laws, the CCPA. If you are a resident of California, these rights pertain to you. Thanks - Styleforum Team.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Tod's Alternatives

megabiscoito

Reaction score
Hello,

I'm looking for a Tod's style alternative drivers shoes (less expensive)? Anyone has an advice? Also not too cheap with low quality.

JLPII

Reaction score
Heirloom by Josh Leong

Made in Italy, the brand was founded by a Singaporean bespoke maker.
It's really a good value considering its quality.

guarrellam

Reaction score

BigBadBernard

Reaction score
I’ve found these to be a good ‘driving shoe’ and much better value than Tod’s

dauster

Reaction score
Try the Tod's outlet in Livermoore,CA - Bay Area / San Francisco area. They always have bigger sizes (US 10,11,12 and maybe even 13) because mainly Asian tourists buy there. I have bought many Tod's for just a $100. I am sure they ship if you don't live in the area.

ZRH1

Reaction score
+1 the factory is the same :) but Josh requested better quality than Tod's...

Orbis881

Reaction score
Try the Tod's outlet in Livermoore,CA - Bay Area / San Francisco area. They always have bigger sizes (US 10,11,12 and maybe even 13) because mainly Asian tourists buy there. I have bought many Tod's for just a $100. I am sure they ship if you don't live in the area.
That is a great deal. I only have one, and would like to add more. Would you know of a website to get discounted Tod's?

styc

Reaction score
I second JLPII on Heirloom by Joshleong. Can be found on the Seamless Bespoke website i believe although i usually just swing by their brick and mortar. You can also try Scarosso from Germany. I coped a pair of driving shoes when i was there a few years back and they still look and feel great. I believe you can get them online and shipped to you for a small fee.

Orbis881

Reaction score
I don’t think these heavily discounted models are shown online, I suggest calling them? I’m sure they even ship internationally...
I see, I will try them. Thank you very much.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How wide do you like your leg opening on your trousers?

• 7”

Votes: 58 17.3%
  • 7.5”

Votes: 111 33.1%
  • 8”

Votes: 102 30.4%
  • 8.5”

Votes: 36 10.7%
  • 9”

Votes: 13 3.9%
  • 9.5”

Votes: 7 2.1%