• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Todd Snyder of New York

Drzdave58

Reaction score
I just recently discovered Todd Snyder mens clothing. Saw this Japanese denim chore coat on sale so had to have it. Super fast shipping from the US to Canada. Very friendly service. They offered me free shipping on my next order too.
BEEAFF98-925D-46A9-8DF6-6B5B8EBEE93C.png

ecerratic

Reaction score
I bought one pair of jeans and then quickly switched over to it being my only brand of denim. Slim, but not skinny.

I haven’t been disappointed with anything from them, whether it be shirting or their Champion sweaters.

Drzdave58

Reaction score
I bought one pair of jeans and then quickly switched over to it being my only brand of denim. Slim, but not skinny.

I haven’t been disappointed with anything from them, whether it be shirting or their Champion sweaters.
That’s good to know...I will definately be buying from them again.

hammerhead_corvette

Reaction score
I have a sweater and a few shirts. I did buy a long sleeve t-shirt and it shrunk in a weird way making it almost a belly shirt. That was very disappointing, but that has been my only negative experience.

upsett1_spaghett1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I picked up their black corduroy Crescent Down Works collab from the clearance sale. Living in the Pacific Northwest, CDW is kind of an icon so this was sort of a grail piece for me. I must say, it was worth every penny. It's warm af and feels luxurious as hell
IMG_1411.jpg

upsett1_spaghett1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I just recently discovered Todd Snyder mens clothing. Saw this Japanese denim chore coat on sale so had to have it. Super fast shipping from the US to Canada. Very friendly service. They offered me free shipping on my next order too. View attachment 1568512
That's a great buy I don't blame you for jumping on that. I've only had one pair of their jeans, but the denim seems to be great so

Reginald Bartholomew

Reaction score
They also have some made in LA stuff, not sure who makes that. These tend to fit a little slimmer, in my experience.

knittieguy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I've bought a few shirts and have been disappointed by the quality. They shrank a lot and some of the threads have started to unravel after only a few wears/washes. I love the way some of the clothes look in the catalogs, but am hesitant to buy any more, especially since they are not inexpensive, often $200 a shirt.

I did have a TS overcoat that was very nice, although it, too, was a much lighter weight than I thought it was going to be.

Last edited:

grayfox

Reaction score
Todd did a podcast with the Throwing Fits guys I recommend taking a listen

Cyanide2010

Reaction score
Was just in store in NYC yesterday. Not all of their pieces are of equal quality and they do have an unfortunate amount of underwhelming pieces from a build quality standpoint, but they also have some very nice ones. I’ve owned several of the Champion collab pieces for years and they’ve held up well and are my favorite sweats, including Wings + Horns and Reigning Champ. I also had a pair of their USA manufactured selvedge that was exceptionally nice. The store is an excellent experience, and I would recommend purchasing in person to inspect the piece before buying anyways. They do a lot of “fashion” level pieces, but some of them are exceptional. Their suede truckers from this season are very impressive.

Nobilis Animus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Love the black henleys (made in LA).

Jay.C

Reaction score
I own tees, shirts, pants, and jackets from TS. It has a unique style among menswear that's something you can't find else where. My favorite piece is the wool tracksuit. It's a classic garment in a different fabric, and it's versatile . My experience with TS is very good. Good quality, good customer service and good style. The only downside is the high price. But they have sale from time to time.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 89 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.1%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads