• We would like to welcome Arterton as an official Affiliate Vendor. Arterton, based in the UK, specializes in fine accessories such as garment bags, umbrellas, and shoe care, as well as fine shoes and boots from Yearn Footwear Please visit their thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Todd Snyder of New York

Drzdave58

Reaction score
I picked up this jacket from Todd Snyder for 25% off. Quick delivery and the fit is perfect
0A59576B-0DA9-4734-8AE0-4C798F608F5E.jpeg

bobby jonathan

Reaction score
Tood Snyder, puts small chest pocket on, Champion sweetsshirt. It makes me, vomit, in my eyes.

bobby jonathan

FlyingMonkey

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
There's actually been more discussion of Todd Snyder in the Random Fashion Thoughts threads recently, mainly about the collaborations, with LL Bean, and now, the really rather brilliant J-Press collection.

Rookoobay

Reaction score
picked up a pair of trousers secondhand, I believe they are a sample and possibly never released. closest I could find is this: https://www.toddsnyder.com/products/double-knee-cord-work-pantt-black

anyway, they are wide/relaxed fit, 9" at the hem, and the cord is wide wale. the knee patches and back pockets are a very soft moleskin. the fabric overall is outstanding - some of the best cord I've handled. pocket bags are great too. only tag is size + made in LA. seems out of character for Todd Snyder overall (I've owned some slimmer chinos, linen button downs, sweats in the past) but I'm very happy I found these.

Octobab

Reaction score
picked up a pair of trousers secondhand, I believe they are a sample and possibly never released. closest I could find is this: https://www.toddsnyder.com/products/double-knee-cord-work-pantt-black

anyway, they are wide/relaxed fit, 9" at the hem, and the cord is wide wale. the knee patches and back pockets are a very soft moleskin. the fabric overall is outstanding - some of the best cord I've handled. pocket bags are great too. only tag is size + made in LA. seems out of character for Todd Snyder overall (I've owned some slimmer chinos, linen button downs, sweats in the past) but I'm very happy I found these.
TS does cords right. The hand of the wide-wale chore jackets is on another level

Jay.C

Reaction score
TS does cords right. The hand of the wide-wale chore jackets is on another level
Thank you sir, you are making me wanting to browse the TS cord collection again, where I've already bought 5+ TS pants and some more wool custom made slacks based on TS model...
However, I'm eyeing on their relaxed fit raw denim for my dadcore outfit. Can someone comment on this product? Looks great on spec. Can someone comment?

Featured Sponsor

Pocket square on a coat: yes or no?

• Yes

Votes: 8 20.5%
  • No

Votes: 27 69.2%
  • Sometimes

Votes: 4 10.3%