• CALLING ON HOME SEWERS TO HELP HEALTHCARE WORKERS FIGHTING COVID-19

The lack of proper masks, gowns, and eyewear equipment is making it difficult for health workers to do their work fighting the novel coronavirus. In a recent New York Times article, medical workers said they were worried about how they can both fight the coronavirus without imperiling themselves, as well as their loved ones when they go back home.

If you are a home sewer, please consider helping my joining Hickey Freman Technical Vice President Jeffery Diduch in his effort to produce and deliver homemade gowns and masks to medical professionals in the greater Rochester, New York Area. Read about how you can help here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Todd Shelton - Official Affiliate Thread

Todd Shelton

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Just got my first piece of TS clothing (blue herringbone shirt) and it fits perfect. Definitely will purchase from you guys again.
That shirt has a cool vibe, a lot of guys liked it. If you ever get a photo of yourself in it, share it here please, would love to see it. FYI, our team will follow up with you on the fit in a couple of days. Thanks for the note.

Luellwitz

Reaction score
That shirt has a cool vibe, a lot of guys liked it. If you ever get a photo of yourself in it, share it here please, would love to see it. FYI, our team will follow up with you on the fit in a couple of days. Thanks for the note.
Such a cool fabric. I'll try to take a picture next week. I just started my 7 day stretch at the hospital. Blue scrubs for a while.

Todd Shelton

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Such a cool fabric. I'll try to take a picture next week. I just started my 7 day stretch at the hospital. Blue scrubs for a while.
You're on the front lines! Thanks for your work during this time. I've been experimenting with making masks in our factory. We don't have the materials to make masks that meet tough CDC guidelines, but we're doing what we can. If your facility runs out of masks, let me know, I'll see what we can do.

Last edited:

Todd Shelton

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I hope everyone is staying safe. We're making small qty's of masks, still sending samples to doctors (who are customers), working on the design in case we're needed at some point.

If you need a mask for going to the grocery store, taking care of someone, or air travel (when that opens back up), DM me your address. No charge.

Last edited:

bdavro23

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I hope everyone is staying safe. We're making small qty's of masks, still sending samples to doctors (who are customers), working on the design in case we're needed at some point.

If you need a mask for going to the grocery store, taking care of someone, or air travel (when that opens back up), DM me your address. No charge.
Hey Todd, I would like to support the mask making effort. How can I donate funds?

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

WHICH TYPE OF SNEAKERS WORK BEST ON A FIRST DATE?

• Classic Leather Low-Top

• Canvas Plimsoll

• Leather Slip-On

• Canvas Slip-On

• Athletic Kicks

• Leather High-Top

Results are only viewable after voting.