• Styleforum is going on Instagram Live with Paul Kelly of S.E.H. Kelly on Friday, April 10, 7:00 a.m. PDT

Wake up tomorrow and tune in as Peter talks to Paul Kelly of S.E.H Kelly, a long time Styleforum member and sponsor, in the latest episode in our ongoing series of conversations about COVID-19 and the impact the global pandemic on the menswear industry

Tune in at 7:00 a.m. PDT

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Todd Shelton - Official Affiliate Thread

imatlas

Saucy White Boy
Reaction score
Just ordered my second pair (Pro Dark Soft w/ tonal stitching). Major props for the customizability, clean and simple design, and outstanding customer service.

Last edited:

Todd Shelton

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Our denim month ends this weekend. We released 5 new jeans and re-released 5 jeans. If you like rankings and knowing how things performed, which I do, here's the top 3 best-sellers (and the worst at the bottom) from the month:

2020_0228_pro_grey2.jpg

#1 Pro Grey Selvedge

2020_0228_tan.jpg

#2 Tan Selvedge

2020_0228_prosoft.jpg

#3 Pro Soft Darks

Pro Grey beat out Tan Selvedge by a slim margin but it also had a week longer of selling time. Pro Soft was the best seller from the 'old favorites' range which included Indigo and Angry. Organic didn't perform well. And the more unusal, Heather Selvedge didn't perform well.

https://toddshelton.com/jeans

Todd Shelton

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
For Denim Month next year I want to tell the story of more guys breaking in raw jeans over a year.

In our newsletter, we asked if any current customer was willing to wear a raw jean 200+ in the coming year and not wash for the first 100 days. We'd do some documenting along the way and tell those stories during Denim Month 2021.

We've had 3 guys commit so far - and 1 asked for the weekend to think about it. If any of you are current jean customers and want in on the project, let me know. Pro Original Raw is on the house. I know it's not doable for most guys, but for those that do do it, I think it'll be fun.

Patrick R

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Are you joining the fun and breaking in a new pair yourself? It sounds fun to me, but realistically my interests are too varied and I wouldn’t stick to wearing one pair of pants 200+ days next year.

Today, I’m kicking around with the kids in one of your gray crew neck sweatshirts and a black pair of Aussie Dusters.

Todd Shelton

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
What shoes are you wearing with that look today?

I hadn't planned on it. I got a new pair of Pro Darks in October and I'm wearing those daily. And I do get pulled away to wear test new fabrics. But it's a good question, I need the weekend to think about it. I might.

angryjeans

Reaction score
What kind of jobs do these volunteers have that A. They can were the same pair of pants everyday?
B. That it will be a rough enough job to produce awesome fades?
I tried wearing my Angry Raws 3 days a week for the first few months I got them. Last time you saw them you said they still looked fairly new. I gave up the semi daily wear after 3 months. I gave up for similar reasons Patric gave. Especially when working in a business environment you still occasionally have to dress up or have a tough enough skin to take the abuse when people realize you are wearing those same pair of pants every day.

angryjeans

Reaction score
Pictures never do it justice but I tied. What you have here is from right to left:
All Pro’s
Pro Raw new about 6 months ago
Pro Original about a year
Pro Mids about 6 months ago
Pro Original from about 3 years ago. Had Todd did the crotch and I still love wearing them all weekend long.

B165E167-6B34-4DE8-BDA8-A116DC736D93.jpeg
71994D54-485B-46EA-BDB3-F662B9041B5F.jpeg

I have a many more including Pro Grey, Pro super lights, angry raw, space grey, raw black. But I posted these because this is my heavy rotation right now.

Patrick R

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
So good!

@angryjeans are you a denim only guy or have you tried these Aussie Dusters? I only two ADs so far, but they are a great alternative to jeans:

77078F94-FBF4-4FC4-BC33-8647A2752BE2.jpeg
2ADC88F3-7DEB-4F11-925B-FA997150F7EE.jpeg
5C865F55-EA3E-4699-BF8E-E31C6F9C370C.jpeg

Last edited:

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How do you feel about spending money on non-essential goods during the Covid-19 crisis?

• I don't want to spend money at a time of economic uncertainty, even if I could afford it.

• I feel compelled to spend to help small businesses that are struggling.

• I reduced my budget for non-essential goods and I'm not spending at the moment.

• Not much has changed for me and I'm still buying stuff I can't afford.

Results are only viewable after voting.