• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 8: Cuir de Russie card case from Equus Leather

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 8th auction is for a Cuir de Russie card case from Equus Leather. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Todd Shelton - Official Affiliate Thread

Todd Shelton

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Here's what we'll be doing with discounts the next couple of weeks.

Black Friday
The best option if you want an item before Christmas or Hanukkah week. 10% off or more site-wide. One day only.

Black Friday Weekend
We can't guarantee before Christmas delivery here, some orders may ship before Christmas, most will ship the week after. 10% off or more site-wide.

Cyber Monday
The best option if you're not in a rush. 45 day shipping, these orders will start shipping mid-January. 15% off or more site-wide.

Clearance
A good option if you're flexible with fit options. Clearance is ready made inventory, made up of customer exchanges. Size and quantities are limited. Clearance orders ship within 1-2 business days. Clearance begins 12/4 and runs for 2 weeks.

If you have any questions, let me know.

Todd Shelton

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hey guys. Today is our busiest day of the year (or it was last year, we'll know if it's still the busiest day in a few hours). And it's the biggest discount we offer all year.

If you haven't tried us, or haven't tried a specific category from us, today is a good time to buy. Cyber Monday orders won't go into production until after the Holiday, meaning we have time to work on your fit (either with me or the staff here) - so you don't have to have fit figured out completely today. If you have any questions, let me know.

bdavro23

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hey Todd,

I remembered a friend mentioning your site recently and I just placed an order. I accidentally found the clearance section and then came here. I guess a bit backwards, really. Anyway, I'm looking forward to getting the jeans and wanted to wish you well in the holiday season. Take care and good luck!

Todd Shelton

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Thank you for the order.

You got a really cool jean in King Indigo Raw. I see you got a 31 and 32 waist...clearance orders don't get the same follow-up attention from our customer service team as non-clearance orders. Once you get familiar with the fits, if you need help, reach out to us. It's usually faster to reach out to our team at [email protected] but you can contact me too at [email protected]

Coming into the brand by way of clearance can be good, let's just make sure we don't compromise and get your fit right in the beginning. Thanks again!

ljl

Reaction score
Clearance is a great way to check out Todd's designs, save a little money, and reduce waste. Was glad to pick up something today.

Patrick R

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Clearance is a great way to check out Todd's designs, save a little money, and reduce waste. Was glad to pick up something today.
I'm not going to talk anyone out of any path they take to this brand, but the Todd Shelton magic is in the custom fit. I have five pair of TS jeans in three different fits. All are great jeans, but the difference between the four pair that I added ¾" rise to and everything else in my closet is the difference between jeans that absolutely own their spot in the rotation and those that are always second choice.

Speaking of which, since trying my first TS product about a year ago, my number one jeans, number one sweatshirts, and number one chinos are all TS. It's not even a close call. Next up is working on my shirt fit. If I get the right fit, the TS fabrics, construction, and consistency means I don't have to go anywhere else to get exactly what I want and get it on demand.

@bdavro23 - good to see you here. I hope your experience is as good as mine has been.

bdavro23

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm not going to talk anyone out of any path they take to this brand, but the Todd Shelton magic is in the custom fit. I have five pair of TS jeans in three different fits. All are great jeans, but the difference between the four pair that I added ¾" rise to and everything else in my closet is the difference between jeans that absolutely own their spot in the rotation and those that are always second choice.

Speaking of which, since trying my first TS product about a year ago, my number one jeans, number one sweatshirts, and number one chinos are all TS. It's not even a close call. Next up is working on my shirt fit. If I get the right fit, the TS fabrics, construction, and consistency means I don't have to go anywhere else to get exactly what I want and get it on demand.

@bdavro23 - good to see you here. I hope your experience is as good as mine has been.
I figured clearance was a good way to dip my toe in and learn the fits before doing custom. Hopefully this is a good solution to my giant ass :)

ljl

Reaction score
I'm not going to talk anyone out of any path they take to this brand, but the Todd Shelton magic is in the custom fit.
You are 100% right! I would not recommend buying without a fitting. And I really appreciate how much effort Todd and team put into dialing it in for a customer. It is wonderful to have clothing fit perfectly out of the box.

Todd Shelton

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
For anyone else that hasn’t already converted, come outbid me (1) for the kids and (2) to get exactly what you want exactly how you want it.
Thanks @Patrick R for participating in this. We donated a $500 gift card to the styleforum charity auction which benefits the Ronald McDonald House (a charity that helps families who have children with medical needs). Ronald McDonald House charity is almost entirely volunteer run and styleforum is donating 100% of the proceeds. It's a good cause. At this point, the bidding is at $300.

Todd Shelton

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
We're going to start showing outfit ideas for the occasions when guys have to put more effort into their look.

What's an occasion that you put more effort into - or get stressed about - what to wear?

Here's some to start:
- Dinner party
- Really nice restaurant (white table cloth)
- Lunch restaurant meeting
- Dinner and a concert

Patrick R

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
We're going to start showing outfit ideas for the occasions when guys have to put more effort into their look.

What's an occasion that you put more effort into - or get stressed about - what to wear?

Here's some to start:
- Dinner party
- Really nice restaurant (white table cloth)
- Lunch restaurant meeting
- Dinner and a concert
The situations that first made me start thinking critically about clothing were:
- "Going out on the town" socially as a young professional (work clothes were too dressy and I couldn't just go out in my college student with duct taped shoes look
- holiday parties with my family (similar to your dinner party)
- moving from a business casual office setting to an anything goes office setting and not immediately knowing how to find my place in that open space

Todd Shelton

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
The situations that first made me start thinking critically about clothing were:
- "Going out on the town" socially as a young professional (work clothes were too dressy and I couldn't just go out in my college student with duct taped shoes look
- moving from a business casual office setting to an anything goes office setting and not immediately knowing how to find my place in that open space
These are good, thanks. Basically we want to come up with 6 occasions and create one outfit for each - to get the idea ball rolling if our guy needs ideas.

TheDonofLan

Reaction score
- I'd second the "going out on the town" whether that is just socially with friends, dates, or co-workers.
- Business casual office. Today the term seems so arbitrary as some places still require more formal wear while others count business casual as any combo of shirt and pants that is not completely offensive.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How many pairs of shoes do you own?

• 1 - 4

Votes: 31 3.7%
  • 5 - 10

Votes: 143 17.2%
  • 11 - 20

Votes: 276 33.1%
  • 21 - 30

Votes: 130 15.6%
  • 31 - 40