• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Todd Shelton - Official Affiliate Thread

Pnguin

Reaction score
I have been following this thread for a while and decided to join the discussions. I am a female customer of Todd’s who finds Men’s fits work so much better than women’s. I have been a Todd Shelton customer for a only a little over 2 months but I already own 3 pairs of denim (Pro Soft Superlights, Grey Selvage & Pro Original Dark), 1 pair of Olive Khakis and a short sleeve Rust Check seersucker shirt. I recently purchased a pair of Men’s Seven 91 Cogruzzo High-Top sneaker boots (Bordeaux color) at DSW that I have been wearing for work (worn with my Pro Darks I just received). I think they could be a good option to use for the office or out to dinner.

A6507156-1990-43FE-83A5-7F26032CCC2C.jpeg

Last edited:

Todd Shelton

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I have been following this thread for a while and decided to join the discussions. I am a female customer of Todd’s who finds Men’s fits work so much better than women’s. I have been a Todd Shelton customer for a only a little over 2 months but I already own 3 pairs of denim (Pro Soft Superlights, Grey Selvage & Pro Original Dark), 1 pair of Olive Khakis and a short sleeve Rust Check seersucker shirt. I recently purchased a pair of Men’s Seven 91 Cogruzzo High-Top sneaker boots (Bordeaux color) at DSW that I have been wearing for work (worn with my Pro Darks I just received). I think they could be a good option to use for the office or out to dinner.

View attachment 1179431
Thanks for posting and getting involved.

Pnguin

Reaction score
Looks like the customer was right.
It takes a brave man to wear that shirt Just saw that your short sleeve Seersucker shirts are being featured on the website. I can personally recommend them for the summer weather because I was very cool and comfortable when I wore mine this week for a work conference.

Pnguin

Reaction score
I was wondering what anyone’s thoughts are about men wearing flip flops? In my opinion they should only be worn at the beach, around the pool or in your own backyard but not to go out in (which goes for women as well). Also, depending on the style of sandals those could be questionable as well. Any thoughts or opinions?

Todd Shelton

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I was wondering what anyone’s thoughts are about men wearing flip flops? In my opinion they should only be worn at the beach, around the pool or in your own backyard but not to go out in (which goes for women as well). Also, depending on the style of sandals those could be questionable as well. Any thoughts or opinions?
Your opinion is probably mainstream for the US. Generally when I see a guy in flip flops and water isn't around, I think he cares about comfort more than anything else - probably isn't even thinking and doesn't care about how they look. Fwiw I'm not a flip flop or sandal guy, I need more structure in footwear.

Todd Shelton

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Here's an article about the chemicals in clothing: https://www.voguebusiness.com/technology/fashion-remove-toxic-chemicals-from-clothing

It's a polarizing topic, because people are tired of being told somethings are bad for them, without hard evidence. I'm not advising anyone one way or another, but it is something I think you should be aware of and you can make up your own mind.

Basically the article states that the chemicals used in "non-iron, stain resistant, anti-microbial" etc clothing can enter the body and potentially be hazardous.

ljl

Reaction score
Here's an article about the chemicals in clothing: https://www.voguebusiness.com/technology/fashion-remove-toxic-chemicals-from-clothing

It's a polarizing topic, because people are tired of being told somethings are bad for them, without hard evidence. I'm not advising anyone one way or another, but it is something I think you should be aware of and you can make up your own mind.

Basically the article states that the chemicals used in "non-iron, stain resistant, anti-microbial" etc clothing can enter the body and potentially be hazardous.
Thank you for posting this. Are there any agencies or non-profits monitoring the chemicals used in textile manufacturing?

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite type of loafer?

• Tassel loafers

• Penny loafers

• Horsebit loafers

• Kiltie loafers

• I hate loafers

Results are only viewable after voting.