• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Today's Thrilllist "Wholesale Custom Clothiers"

mikeynyc

Reaction score
Anyone see today's Thrilllist and know anything about this company? Quality, value etc?
http://www.thrillist.com/links/207336

Here is text from the email.

Buying in bulk can land you incredible deals, but ten pound bags of M&Ms and Taquitos generally ensure the most incredible bulk ends up being you. For a bulk purchase that'll actually make you look better, hit Wholesale Custom Clothiers.

Operating out of a small office on the 39th Floor of the JP Morgan building, and helmed by a couple of guys in the manufacturing & distribution biz who previously specialized in selling direct to US & European boutique custom clothiers, WCC cuts handmade suits from the same top quality materials as their competitors and sells them at upwards of 50% off, with savings growing as you buy in greater volume, so like a **'s that'll have you looking so fresh you'll actually get some. Avail by appointment only, you'll start by picking from a collection of luxe fabrics sourced from Europe to the Far East, including high-end fashion names like Loro Piana, Zegna, and Vitale Barberis Canonico, though you'll just call it "Vitale" after realizing your suit fits totally awesome, baby! Thereafter, total customization comes at no extra charge, with options ("more than 10 times" the number of typical competitors) including minute stitching deets such as an I vs D tack on the chest pocket; slanted or straight button holes; and interior pockets ranging from a large zippered joint to interior slots for pens/MP3 players, thankfully the only way they'll help you lead a zoot suit riot.

joesphcohen77

Reaction score
Hey,

A friend of mine getting married has been up to their office/showroom recently and told me that Wholesale Customer Clothiers are the same guys that operates traveling suit salesman called Enzo Sartori. Apparently Enzo's suits are much more costly, but it uses the same fabric swatches and everything when compared to Wholesale custom Clothiers. I follow Thrillist quite often and I think Enzo had an editorial by them too..

I dunno if that helps.. Maybe they are the same company and they just want to sell more suits at a lower price point?

If anyone can confirm this, please do share their experience.

~Joe

texasmade10

Reaction score
Yes, Enzo Sartori is same product as Wholesale Custom Clothiers. You get what you pay for though remember that.

Enzo Sartori

Reaction score
Hello,

I am actually the manager of Enzo Sartori, and while WCC is a sister company, it is not the same product, nor do we use the same fabric swatches, apart from the brand name fabrics (Loro Piana, Vitale Barberis, Zegna etc.). The Enzo product has been upgraded and is now an entirely made in the USA (apart from fabrics), multiple fitting, bespoke product. The WCC product is a custom product (unique pattern for each client) made in China with a single fitting. The mission of Enzo Sartori is to bring the absolute finest quality garments to the market at a very reasonable and extremely competitive price, while the mission of WCC is to bring a very high quality custom product to the market at a price where a significant amount of the population can afford it. The quality of both companies products rivals that of what the vast majority of custom clothiers sell at twice the price. Please do not take my word for it, and feel free to ask one who has actually tried one of our garments produced within the last 6 months.

~RC

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads