• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Today is Talk Like A Pirate day.......

edmorel

Quality Seller!!
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Why I am posting this mateys, I have no idea.

fight[1].gif

dusty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I just saw some nerd wearing a tricorner hat so I am immediately soured on the idea.

Stax

Reaction score
arrrr

Hawkeye

Reaction score
A pirate walks into a bar...

Bartender says, "Hey do you know you have a steering wheel hanging from your fly?"

Pirate says, "Yarrr it's drivin' me nuts!"

Mr. Checks

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Hawkeye
A pirate walks into a bar...

Bartender says, "Hey do you know you have a steering wheel hanging from your fly?"

Pirate says, "Yarrr it's drivin' me nuts!"

You see, he's talking about his testes.

That's what makes it "funny."

odoreater

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
ye shall not be worried squabee, we be here, only for the rum.

Ivan Kipling

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
princesspirate6.jpg

fun movie for all you scurvy knaves and your buxom wenches.
Princess and the Pirate

Nonk

Reaction score
Hawkeye, for that joke I should give ye a lick o' the cat.

acidboy

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
which reminds me, the snl pirates convention skit with peter saargaarrrrrrd was hilarious!
Red Beard Pete: Ok, time for Q/A. Ok, who will be having a question for Sarsgaard? Dinkins: Yes, yes. Do ye be knowing what the film "The Wedding Crashers" was rated? Peter Sarsgaard: Not of the top of my head but I think there was some nudity so maybe it was rated "R"? All pirates: R-R-R-R-R-R-R-R-R-R-R-R-R!!!!! Arthur: You worked with many talented actors over the years. Have ye ever worked with cross dressing Corporal Klinger from "MASH"? Peter Sarsgaard: You mean Jamie Farr? All Pirates: FAAAA-R-R-R-R-R-R-R-R-R-R!!!! Peter Sarsgaard: No, I´ve never worked with him. Arthur: Ok. Bartholomew: What be the name of the best web site to see people make love to barnyard animals? Peter Sarsgaard: I don´t know. Umm, maybe animalloveclub.com? Bartholomew: No, not that one. I was thinking loveinthebarnyard.or-r-r-r-r-r-rg!! All pirates: OO-R-R-R-R-R-RG!!!! Bartholomew: Arr,(takes out notepad)what be the name of that first one again? Peter Sarsgaard: It´s animalloveclub.com. Bartholomew: Animal,(writes on notepad)dot com, thank you. Pirate 1: What be your favorite food chain that specializes in roast beef sandwiches? Peter Sarsgaard
frown.gif
sighs, catching on)Arby´s? All pirates: A-R-R-R-R-R-RBY´S!!!!

faustian bargain

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Arr. Fetch My Cabin Boy.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 38.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads