• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Tobacco Pouch

Manny Calavera

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Dunno' which forum would be the best to post this in so I chose the most familiar. Please no flak about smoking. I smoke organic American Spirit and I'd like a little "classier" pouch for my tobacco, preferably leather. Can anyone recommend something? I figured that maybe something good would come out of Japan but my searches have not been fruitful. Any suggestions?

HEWSINATOR

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hmmm, I hate to throw it out there, as so many of us have lately; but I am sure that Red Moon would make something for this. They smoke like chimney's there.

I will look around.

Stax

Reaction score
a bit casual, but I kind of like these roll-up tobacco pouches

pipes-cigars-tobacco_1911_26499837

this handcrafted number is a bit more formal (the box it is in makes it look a bit strange, however)
pipes-cigars-tobacco_1912_28125166

there are bunch here: http://www.pipesandcigars.com/tobpouc.html

and

http://www.roll-ups.co.uk/ishop/879/shopscr2240.html

cheapmutha

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
thanks everyone! ive been wondering the same thing, what can i put my tobacco in thet will help me get good back pocket atari. now it looks like there are some options. keep em coming.

Manny Calavera

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by cheapmutha
thanks everyone! ive been wondering the same thing, what can i put my tobacco in thet will help me get good back pocket atari. now it looks like there are some options. keep em coming.

Agreed. Thanks guys.

familyman

Reaction score
You bastards are making me sad that I don't smoke any more. I love smoking. Dammit.

cheapmutha

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i love smoking roll ups. anything else i cant stand, unless its green and sticky.

familyman

Reaction score
Originally Posted by cheapmutha
i love smoking roll ups. anything else i cant stand, unless its green and sticky.

Seperated at birth. Once upon a time I could get the absolute best loose clove tobacco. It was like heaven in pouch. Why do I want to be a good example? Dammit.

cheapmutha

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by familyman
Seperated at birth. Once upon a time I could get the absolute best loose clove tobacco. It was like heaven in pouch. Why do I want to be a good example? Dammit.

that sounds nice... i only smoke us grown american spirit... everything else tastes like wet sawdust after you try it.

blackgrass

Reaction score
American Spirit is pretty good but I could turn you onto some GREAT tobacco that would spoil you forever and make you think American Spirits taste like sawdust.

cheapmutha

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by blackgrass
American Spirit is pretty good but I could turn you onto some GREAT tobacco that would spoil you forever and make you think American Spirits taste like sawdust.
ok.. do it. i dont like most euro style tobaccos ive tried tho, but im always willing to try something new.

Manny Calavera

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hey guys. Gary at Drinkwater's sent me some very nice pics of a couple pouches he's selling. I would post them but...I'm incompetent when it comes to resizing and posting stuff on message boards. Anyone wanna' help me out?

Edward Appleby

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
imageshack.us

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 61 39.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 17.9%

Forum statistics

Threads