1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

To those who need a W+H fix

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by LA Guy, Oct 12, 2006.

1. Dangydang

Dangydang Senior member

I would definitely be in for a tiger fleece hoody, but not sure whether I should go for a slim small or classic small. I'm a pretty skinny guy with a 34" chest. I like my stuff slim, but not tight.

2. Nonn8tive

Nonn8tive Well-Known Member

I normally wear the old medium sized classic hoody...but now that they've changed cut for the classic hoody, should I be going with a large sized slim fit??

3. ayn

ayn Senior member

slim solid in black in M and tiger fleece slim in red in S for my gf please. [​IMG]

4. bigwhale

bigwhale Senior member

Count me down for a slim Tiger fleece hoody in a size M. What colors are there to choose from?

5. Lamo

Lamo Senior member

i'd order a couple

6. young7777

young7777 Well-Known Member

red/black and heather/black slim fit tiger hoodies in small for me. if possible i will take the solid black duffle coat in extra small as well...

7. drake

drake Senior member

I'm down with the Tiger fleece as well. Once I get my order from Peasant I'll know more about sizing, which unlike LA Guy, my package has not arrived -_-

8. kumoo

kumoo Well-Known Member

down w/ tiger fleece slim fit.

9. ddohnggo

ddohnggo Senior member

Forgot to add: watch out for a Wings & Horns at Peasant exclusive for Styleforum members.

can you divulge more info on this?

10. Manny Calavera

Manny Calavera Senior member

Forgot to add: watch out for a Wings & Horns at Peasant exclusive for Styleforum members.

Yesh! By the way, what size do you wear in the slim LA (come to the conclusion I'm a little bigger than you, but we have the same build)?

11. Hoya Saxa

Hoya Saxa Senior member

this is probably discussed elsewhere in the forum, but measurements and pics? i'm in for one, possibly two.

12. PeasantLLC

PeasantLLC Senior member

Good Morning-- Here is my plan for the styleforum today. From 10am - 5pm I will be taking special orders for the below hoodies--sizes and colors are limited. I will offer free shipping to anywhere in the US (shipping to Canada is $15 and shipping Internationally is $30)--everything will be fully insured. All order must be prepaid (today) since it is a special order for the Forum. Also, all sales are final. I anticipate delivery to be 2 weeks to your door--goods ship from Canada and sometimes get delayed in Customs.

Pricing for slim fit and classic fit hoodies:
    Tiger Fleece: $165 + free freight
    Colors: $145 + free freight
    Order 2 or more Hoodies and receive 10% Discount on the entire order + free freight.

Slim Fit Hoodies:
    white: xs, s, m, l
    dark brown: xs, s
    dark navy: xs, s, m
    royal: xs, s, m, l
    heather grey stripe: s
    tiger red: xs, s, m, l
    black tiger: s, m
    tiger navy/white hood: s, xl
    purple tiger: s, m

Classic Fit Hoodies:
    tiger kelly: m, l
    tiger olive: s

All orders can be placed with Brian 248.203.6470 (10am-5pm) (visa/mc/ax). I do not have color swatches to post--most colors are pretty self-explanatory. please post any questions that you may have about any of the items and i am sure that they will get answered by me or other members. Thank you.

Brian
    peasant
    www.peasantonline.com

13. Dill

Dill Senior member

Yesh! By the way, what size do you wear in the slim LA (come to the conclusion I'm a little bigger than you, but we have the same build)?

I am curious too. The small classic fit was slim on me but too short while the medium was a a bit too big in the arms. I didn't get to try on slim fits anywhere.

14. LA Guy

LA Guy Opposite Santa Staff Member Admin Moderator

I am curious too. The small classic fit was slim on me but too short while the medium was a a bit too big in the arms. I didn't get to try on slim fits anywhere.

I wear a medium in the slim fit. It is slightly slimmer through the body and a smidge shorter than the old classic. I also wear a medium in the "old" classic. Slightly different looks, but both fit me well.

15. Bungee Man

Bungee Man Senior member

I wear a medium in the slim fit. It is slightly slimmer through the body and a smidge shorter than the old classic. I also wear a medium in the "old" classic. Slightly different looks, but both fit me well.

LA Guy, do the tiger slims get shorter the smaller the size or just more fitted? Cause I ordered a small cause my chest size is smaller than yours, but I am 5 11 in height.

16. Dill

Dill Senior member

Thanks. I missed the cutoff for peasant, so hopefully I can find one somewhere else.

17. Lamo

Lamo Senior member

crap, i missed it...