1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

To all programmers with c++ exp.

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by big balla, Apr 27, 2004.

1. big balla

big balla Active Member

For my introductory C++ class, i have to write a hangman program reading random strings from a text file. Its a simple program using no arrays and pointers. The program should use the , libraries.
    Im having trouble with certain functions such as reading the text file and searching the string for a character that is given. I have checked online for help, but most of the code is complicated more than it should be.

I know some people here are programmers and may be past this already, but i wanna know if you guys have any hangman source code that will help me out. If i use it, i will give you credit on the assignment (besides, we have to note that anyways).

2. Nick M

Nick M Senior member

Looks to me like Hangman source code is possibly the most common C++ assignment there is - I typed 'c++ hangman source code' into Google and got over 4,000 results. I'd say about half of them would have exactly what you need - although you might have to register for a couple.